Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Well now little Bogart, mom is bored too!" :lol:

"Mom, I can't believe you're going to show these boring pictures to my pals! You won't let me get my stitches wet..........and ya won't let me do the doodle 500, so ya got me on this dumb tether. AND, I'm finally starting to like this dumb pool!! HELP!! I need a life!
They want pictures of a wet doodle, mom........not just wet feet ad muzzle.....sheesh!"
:roll:

"ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?"
:roll:

"OH WHOOPEEEE...........that was fun...............like I said, mom....I'm BORED!!! Get these stitches out of me! Aren't I better by now?"

POOR LITTLE BOGART!!! :(

G

·
Oh poor Bogie!!! The stiches will be out soon pal.

Bogie,

Let me tell you a secret....if you go in and lay on the floor and whimper a little every now and then Mom will give you lots of hugs and kisses (blah I know) and she will give you treats and new toys! Then you won't be bored with new toys....you will have lots of squeakers to rescue and toys to destuff!

Love
Maya

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
seazr said:
Bogie--just IGNORE Mom and do whatever you want!! That's what I do!!!!!

Woof! Woof!

Dakota
DITTO from Max Factor and Princess Peanut

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
BOGIE ...give your mom the saddest most soulful doodle eyes ever,
put your head down on the floor, whine just once and let out the most pathethic sigh you can muster up!!

mope around a bit, act lethargic.........MOM will be lavishing you with kisses, hugs/love and trying to figure out what will make you happy again and not bored
WHO KNOWS maybe she'll take you for a walk !!! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bogart has taken all your advice.....doing what he wants and whining! hahahaha!
So, yes, he got a longer walk today. He's had a couple of short ones over the weekend.........but today a BIGGIE!
It's like all the testosterone was released in his system in one last shot... :shock: Pulling, jumping........very UN good citizen like. :roll:
He's been so couped up he had to go for it! He'll turn it around soon...I hope! :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:)

When was Bogie neutered? If you have a nice flat area where you can block any stairs, you could play controlled fetch with him. We did short games of fetch with Dex a few days after his stomach surgery and it made him SO happy!!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Bogie

LISTEN TO YOUR MOMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you all expect Mr. Perfect to say???????????????

bahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
:)

When was Bogie neutered? If you have a nice flat area where you can block any stairs, you could play controlled fetch with him. We did short games of fetch with Dex a few days after his stomach surgery and it made him SO happy!!
Good idea Leslie, we did that with Annabelle, played fetch down the hallway and it helped to burn some energy but kept her from jumping around

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That sounds like a good idea Leslie! :D
He was neutered last Wednesday, so we're almost through with this. He'll get his stitches out Thursday or Friday!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts