Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing Monday morning we went over Jeff & Chris's so Molly could meet Tucker and we could all go for a nice loooooooooooooooooong walk - I didn't bring my camera on the walk this time, but I did get some while we were at Jeff's house!

Check out the fur on her neck and between her shoulders... When she gets excited it stands on end... it cracks me up!

Thanks for looking!! We are really enjoying Molly and she's settling in nicely. However she requires a LOT of attention so I might not be around much for the next week or two while we get her settled in. She goes to the vet on Thursday and we will schedule her spay surgery then :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kristin.....Sandy in one pic looks like he's made of rubber hahaha
and I LOVE Molly's curly ridge by her neck........she looks like she's having soooooooo much fun!!!! congrats once again !!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I like how Sandy is showing Molly all the ropes. It really looks as if he taken on the responsibility of his new sister! Still so happy for you all!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
annabelles mom said:
Those are super pictures Kristin - looks like things are going well, where is Molly at night, crate or with Annie and Sandy?
She is in a crate, for now. When the time is right (if ever) she will be allowed to have some freedom at night. Six months is around when I let Sandy, but Molly still has a way to go yet (with getting used to her new home). Sandy at 6 months at worst shredded a paper towel while alone... Molly at 6 months? I envision a Jonah style couch destruction!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Molly was never crated at night and didnt chew anything. Believe it or not the only time I caught her chewing something was when I was awake and home. I put her in a crate when we were not home. Mainly afraid she would have accidents all over.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
amy said:
... Mainly afraid she would have accidents all over.
This is exactly what I'm afraid of! New house and all that! Like I said, we'll reasses when the time is right - I'd love to have her sleep with Annie & Sandy!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pics of the 3 of them!!! We let Raleigh sleep in our room from day 1, uncrated...actually he slept in his little bucket by the side of my bed till he outgrew it, then he was in the bed with us...we kept a baby gate across the door so he couldn't wander...and he would wake me in the middle of the night when he had to go out.He did very well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts