Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
We don't have a doggy door, but we do have a crazy squirrel of our own. He has chewed through the top of both of my plastic garbage cans to get to the garbage bags inside. At first I thought the lid had just been worn through by the garbage men throwing the lids on the sidewalk, but then I went to throw a garbage bag out one day, and the whols can was shaking back and forth. A minute later, a squirrell popped his head out and took off. I haven't seen him for a while, maybe eating plastic finally caught up with him.

·
Registered
333 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. Too funny! I am getting a doggie door installed when we move into our new rental house. I was researching the electric doors that is activated by special collars (to keep out unwanted intruders) but they are very expensive. Hope I don't get any uninvited guests :). They will be mighty brave guests if they do come in though :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Cinsmom said:
I've heard of skunks & opossums coming through the doors, but not a squirrel!
Eww, I'd rather have the squirrel!

I have a friend that got one of the doors that's activated by a collar sensor for his cat. He came home one day and there were nine cats in his kitchen! :shock: So much for that idea.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
have a friend that got one of the doors that's activated by a collar sensor for his cat. He came home one day and there were nine cats in his kitchen! So much for that idea.
and what is wrong with that???????????
teehee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts