Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it took so long. We got home at 1:30, pottied the kids, put Miko in her new hut and went out for a well deserved lunch and let them get to sniff each other through the bars!

This is the back of my cousin's van. That's my leg!

In her new Hut! With a bully....

better picture....Jonah has since stolen the bully....the bully!

She is very shy right now. I didn't take pictures at the house where we picked her up. Jonah was a handful since they had 3 cats...he chewed through his leash and tried to check out the whole house!! :shock: Miko was hiding behind the portable heater and needed to be picked up and carried out. I got my first hand kisses in the van on the way. She peed when we got home....then did both a little while ago....gotta go, she's ventured out of the hut, and he's dominance humping!! :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Yeah!!!!

I guess that means Jonah approved.
She is as beautiful as Jonah is handsome.

Ok, I can get on about my day now, my family keeps asking who the heck is Miko and why do we have to wait for her to come home!!!!
I say, ask Denver he knows. :wink: :arrow: :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK. we're starting to settle in a little now. Miko is still skittish, but is getting a little better. Jonah is stealing everything from her, but when his back is turned...it's gone again...right into her hut! :wink: Dinner should be fun! I'll feed Jonah first, then into his hut. Then I'll try feeding Miko. She looks so tiny next to him!

Just weighed her.....33.5#!! Found out she is an F1B. Mother is a labradoodle. She has a really soft coat and pretty curly. She needs a good bath, she's a little stinky, but waiting to find out on when is a good time.

Oops, another pee in the house..... :oops:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Congratulations, Gene, Jonah and Miko! I'm so glad you got her. :D I'm sure things will be interesting for a little bit, while everyone is getting used to each other! Looking forward to being filled in on all the antics!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Gene, she's gorgeous :) She and Jonah look so cute together. I'm glad you had a safe trip back and everyone is settling in. She is a tiny thing and just ADORABLE :) Thanks for posting pictures, I look forward to seeing how she does in the next few days. You will have an interesting weekend :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a beauty! And she is small!
Gosh if she looks this good dirty, imagine what she will look like when she is clean!
Looks like Jonah is happy...she's a keeper then...I hope!
Congratulations Gene, Jonah and Miko!
You have made us all so happy!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Miko is zonked out on the floor next to me, and Jonah is eating her bone from the rescue on his favorite couch! Miko's been getting a Jonah bath for the past hour!! :shock: She is soaking wet, but at least smells a little better. Poor kid will probably sleep til morning. Jonah has been barking, humping, leaping, nipping, licking and sticking her head in his mouth!! :shock: When I took him out for his buisness, she was yipping like crazy in her Hut. Think I'll have to take it in the bedroom tonight. Where as Jonah slept in bed with me from the first night, I think between her ongoing housebreaking and recent spay...it's better in the hut for a few nights at least. Wish me luck! :roll:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Miko is so pretty! I love her coat. How old is she again? Sounds like Jonah is in love already. I hope her potty training comes along quickly!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She was born August 24th, almost 6 months. Jonah was larger than this at 5 months, so I think she will be the little sister! They're both asleep at my feet now! :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jonah will be 11 months on march 2nd....but has been acting younger than her tonight! :lol: Things will probably change by tomorrow when she gets more acclimated to our surroundings. Actually took them both out at the same time and she peed!! Yeah!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congratsssssssssssssss!!!! yippeeeeeeeeee!!! MIKO"s home and Jonah likes her!!!

Gene i am sooooooooo happy for you!! just got home from work and ran to my computer hahhahahaa and mischeivious Miko is stealing jaws jonah's toys right back? attta girl!! :wink: :D She is adorable gene!!

i can't wait to her how they both settle in together this week

way to go Gene!!!

and now i feel better to hear of someone going thru the same stuff as I do daily with Max 7mos and Peanut is 11wks old and a real spitfure houdini holding her own with max but cute as button too ....it's me who's who learning how to hold it together hahahhahaaa!!!
GENE get a good nights sleeeeeeeeeppppppppppp
you'll need it for tomorrow hhahahhahahaa!!!
( yes i am laughing!!! cuz i am going thru it too) :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We slept through the night fine! Miko was in the play pen by my bed, the moose (Jonah) right next to me on the bed. All quiet, no accidents. This morning, perfect potties out side. Went out together, Miko did it all. Had to take Jonah out again after so he could do what he needed to instead of just squeeking Miko!! :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Im so excited!!! Miko is gorgeous :) Youll enjoy a smaller sized girl too. Im soooooo excited about having another doodleclient too. Ah, the crimes those two have yet to commit! Conspiracy, aiding, abetting, destruction of property, theft - I can't wait.

She absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to thank you for rescuing her. To save an animal is a noble thing.

LizziesMom

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
eetubbs said:
Im so excited!!! Miko is gorgeous :) Youll enjoy a smaller sized girl too. Im soooooo excited about having another doodleclient too. Ah, the crimes those two have yet to commit! Conspiracy, aiding, abetting, destruction of property, theft - I can't wait.

She absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to thank you for rescuing her. To save an animal is a noble thing.

LizziesMom
let's not forget possession in 9/10ths of the law, accomplice and pre-meditated go hand in hand, plea bargaining is a dailly occurrence, innocent till proven guilty, HIT and RUN happens at least once a day during indy 500 doodle runs, agrravated assault occurrs when one puppy is tired and cranky and the other is hyper

taping is not allowed for submission of proof as doodles were not notified they were being recorded at the time.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right now Miko's the little angel, Jonah is Satan incarnate!! :twisted: The poor little girl will never dry out!! :shock: Jonah is on her non stop...guess he really needed someone She takes it all in I think just biding her time til she gets a little bigger. She is very loving and loves to be petted. So far ionly hand kisses, can't get that close to her yet, someones mouth is always on her. I'm sure her calmness is only a temporary thing so I'm enjoying it while I can!! :lol:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Lizzie was 6 mths old when rescued & it took about 4 days for her to relax and take over the house. I give Miko about the same time before she starts to run Jonah. . . and you!

TAKE SOME MORE PICTURES! Shes so pretty, I can't wait to see more :)

LizziesMom

1 - 20 of 50 Posts