Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm typing on the forum last night...I know, what else is new....and I hear a beep and a message comes up..."new hardware found". I think to myself....What new hardware??...so I close it and think about running a virus scan. Then another message comes up...."USB disconnected". I'm thinking, "What the....??", I look down and there's the little "ANGEL" with my cameras USB cord half chewed in her mouth!! :shock: She was the new hardware. So I guess I have a cyber puppy now! :lol: :lol: Thank goodness, USB cords are one of the few things I get really cheep at work! Under my computer is her "safe place" because Jonah will squeeze in with her in her kennel! :shock:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hahahahaha, what a cute story Gene :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Bahahahahahhah

I made the mistake of drinking my tea as I read your post.
I am dying here and can not stop laughing. Thanks though Gene I needed
a good laugh, tough work week. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hah!!! That's a good one Gene...I see you have a new upcoming 'Systems Analyst' in your house.. :shock: ..ha-ha....Better call the 'Help Desk' on that one! Maybe a piece of plywood or cardboard under the desk to cover the wires might help..... :roll: Oh!Oh! Is she following in her big brother's footsteps??? Tee-hee...
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Kathie, bite your tongue.....I don't have that much stuff! This morning she snuck just about all the toys under my desk. Jonah's just kind of looking at her.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hah! I can just picture the whole table or desk going over with the two of them under it wrestling it for the toys! Better bolt it to the floor if ya know what's good for you! ha-ha.... :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny you should say that...they were trying to do the WWF under my feet. Obviously she pulled 1 too many toys under there. I had to shoo them...or try...because I fell on the ice the other day, and I really don't need them jarring my oh so tender back! :twisted:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahhahahahGENE!!!! MIKO is fitting in just nicely now hahahhahahaa!!!
Thanks for my morning laugh!!!

NOW just don't let MIKO learn how to use a keyboard like Jolly jaws jonah! :wink: As i could just imagine what she'd have to say about you and jonah :D :D :D

Gene, how much stuff do you think MIKO could sell at your job :roll:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts