Just kidding....hahahahahaha!!

Not funny!!

Nope.....not funny at all!!

I'm sorry......Love me???

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wow great photos. Miko has some of the most expressive doodle eyes Ive ever seen. I always try to figure out what shes thinking when I look at her photos!! And love Rumors new do!! :D

G

·
bwahahahahaha! Miko is sooo expressive!!!
But Santa's coming soon....those boys better be good!! (Miko is ALWAYS good!)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
:D :D :eek: :lol: :lol: Now that is funny!! Very funny. A picture is worth a thousand words. Good story. Great pics Gene. :lol: :lol: :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE that was sooooooooooo awesome!!! hahahhaha and creative!!! thank you soooooooo much ...MIKO , she has more expressions than Carter had pills!!! hahahaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
OH ...Gene, what setting did you use for taking those shots?? they're really good!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
No wonder you love your dogs so much...you THINK like them!!!
What an adorable story...with the most beautiful dogs ever! (You can never overload pictures of doodles!)

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Great pictures...You really captured their individual personalities. Just by seeing them, I feel like I know your three doods. :p :p

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
OMG... I cracked up when I read this Gene.
I absolutely needed a good laugh today, so thank you from the bottom of my heart. Too funny! I loved the pics.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
That was great Gene! And it was good to see Miko get one on the boys!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
OMG Gene...you have no clue on how much I needed a good laugh, and you certainly provided it!!!! Miko's expressions are priceless!!! BWAHAHAHAHA...every picture and caption is perfect and made my day! Thanks again Gene!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts