Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,203 Posts
hahaaahaha MIKO sure is being sumissive and not a Miss Barks alot

what's up with this? Gene this is NOT my MIKO :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
Annmarie, do we need to send poor Miko some assertiveness training tapes????? :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, she lives for moments like that. She is such a princess. She will sneak attack both of the boys to make them chase her. That was what happened before I shot that video. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,336 Posts
gene said:
Actually, she lives for moments like that. She is such a princess. She will sneak attack both of the boys to make them chase her. That was what happened before I shot that video. :wink:
Good to know but I am here if ya need me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Mom sais I would just stand and watch :roll: :roll:

Woof woof

Denver
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
blueteal said:
gene said:
Actually, she lives for moments like that. She is such a princess. She will sneak attack both of the boys to make them chase her. That was what happened before I shot that video. :wink:
Good to know but I am here if ya need me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my Mom sais I would just stand and watch :roll: :roll:

Woof woof

Denver
And probably giggle..... :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,690 Posts
My husband walked in while I was watching the video and asked "What are they eating? a deer carcass?" LOL!

Deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,203 Posts
LYNN ...rolf is also a massage method too

GENE .....did you forget your spellchecker today :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,192 Posts
DebBrown said:
My husband walked in while I was watching the video and asked "What are they eating? a deer carcass?" LOL!

Deb
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene that's great! I love your title!!! :D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top