Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With warmer temperatures today.....Miko has raised the squirrel siting index to RED ALERT!! She refuses to come in during this period. To her this is nothing to bark about (ok, yes it is)! She is taking this very seriously and wanted me to inform all fellow doodles of the urgency of this matter! Stand guard....the squirrel revolution has begun!!

Jonah and Rumor are being conscientious objectors.....defending their right to be nonchalent! :roll:

I would post pictures, but Miko's afraid that the squirrels could have on line access and it would hurt the cause!! :wink:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Go Miko!! I hope you get one!

I keep asking mom to let me out (like every five minutes) to "visit" with the squirrels in the yard but she won't let me!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been 1 and 1/2 hours now....but at least it's quiet. She has them scared off for the moment. Her neck is going to be stiff from staring skywards! :wink:

·
Registered
523 Posts
The other week a squirrel came up on the deck and Boyd lunged at it and hit the glass on the door going out to the deck (b/c Boyd was still inside). Picture the windex commercial.... :roll:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
The other week a squirrel came up on the deck and Boyd lunged at it and hit the glass on the door going out to the deck (b/c Boyd was still inside). Picture the windex commercial....
HAHAHAHA...

Dexter jumps up on the back sliding glass door and cries whenever he sees a bird or squirrel in the back yard. The more mild winter isn't helping...most of the animals have come out several times.

We have to replace our screen door before the warmer weather...last year Kirby didn't seem to understand the screen was a barrier and ran right into it and ripped the screen.

you get those squirrels Miko :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
tell MIKO we know someone who can help her with the squirrels
he said he does PRO BONO work for Doodles only

you can call 1-800-getthem

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I admire your unwavering determination, Miko. Go get your squirrel!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Atta girl Miko!!! Protect the turf and keep the vigil until the varmint is eradicated!!

In the words of famous greenskeeper Carl Spackler...

"In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, Squirrel'.

"Freeze Squirrel'!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Corporal Nubbins (Miko) is glad to report that the yard at the moment is squirrel free! After a 3 hour tour of duty, she is taking a much deserved nap....... :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
MaxandMe said:
tell MIKO we know someone who can help her with the squirrels
he said he does PRO BONO work for Doodles only

you can call 1-800-getthem

OMG LOOK OUT INCOMING.....Abby swears never to chase another squirrel