Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get up this morning, Miko spent the night in bed with us...Jonah and I. After a little wrestling, everything calmed down. Miko spent the night in the bed(can't get down yet) and Jonah was up and down. We go out side, do our buisness, eat breakfast, I make coffee and sit here at the computer. Jonah starts mawling again like a big bear. She tries to play dead, then he start making this deep whining noise that I swear sounds like a big grizzley bear....too funny!! After a half an hour, I think she's ready to tell him off.....like I said, just biding her time!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, I know that sound well! He is pleading with her...and believe me, it is a method of communication you can count on for years to come! (Isn't is adorable??)
hahahaha...I am having so much fun learning about your experiences!
Sounds like you had a great night though!
How's Miko's spay healing?
She must feel soooooo happy!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...know what? you sound so happy .
I also wish i knew what they are saying with that growl/whine.
OH Gene...sounds like you're going to have tons of love and laughter in your household.

Quick question: has Jonah temporarily forgotten his interest in socks and phone books? yes i have a reason for asking :wink: :D :D

Congrats on a good night's sleep!!! now if peanut at 9wks old could jump off a bed...I think MIKO has YOU snowed!!! hahhhaaa i can see you picking her up and lifting her down. MIKO is smart!!! She's waiting for you both to be totally in love before SHE sets the ground rules with JOLLY JAWS JONAH :roll:

Jac ...what do you think? you have more than one female. :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
All of my females are alpha over my males! All of them! My males are so sweet and, well, goofy...that they just don't get upset by anything.
The girls can get away with anything...including stealing all of the treats.
It is funny, when Lexie is pregnant, she steals every treat and toy in the house, places them around her (like the queen that she is) and growls at any of the MALES that come within her line of vision. The males, in return, stand in the hallway (for the longest time!) and whine, a very high-pitched whine, until I walkt them past Queen Lexie and into the room...where she continues to taunt them. It is so funny!
Here are pictures of Queen Lexie and her "stash"...as she is guarding...keep in mind that these were all on different days...and at the time we only had 3 dogs...now she gards as many as 5-7 items!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jac.........great pics!!! thanks!! and Lexie looks too sweet and innocent to do that. Are you sure the other doodles didn't give them to her just to be nice? Or maybe she was watching them so the new puppies didn't get them? :wink:

Max's coat is quite similar to Lexi's.

NOW you said Miss Rosie is a goldendoole right? you notice any difference in her personality over labradoodles? i mean like more persistent as a puppy? or needing more training with No-NO items?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Great pictures Jac! Now that I think about it, my little toy poodle female in somes ways is boss. When she takes Doc's toy, Doc will not take it back from her. (She doesn't actually "take it" from him either, she just gets it when he walks away from it) She growls at him and he stands there "talking" to her. I usually take it away from Sarah and give it to Doc just to shut him up. After all, it was his toy first! he-he :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Jac, I too enjoy the pleading , It's makes me smile. When I actually got a chance to look at the incision,it looks fine, It's hard to get her turned over when there's a mouth on her head!! :shock:

Annmarie, on the socks/books question...one word......

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I left in a hurry today, forgot to shut bathroom door....towel in living room...underwear on stool by front window(hopefully they weren't waved as a flag!! :oops: )....shirt in hall....one sock MIA and half of Miko's blanket once again pulled out of her hut. A good day over all! :lol:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK. it's day 4 @ 6pm and I don't know who stole my dogs and left these two well behaved kids instead. I'm trying to type with 2 doods kissing my hands and sitting nice together.

oops, spoke too soon, now they're competing for lap space....Glad they're back. But seriously, it's going much easier than I thought. They actually walked in the yard together. what a shock! :shock:

Well, it's dinner time.....we'll see if my luck holds!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I LOVE the video Gene!!!! And so does Raleigh!!!! ha-ha...you should have seen him and Molly come running over to the cpmputer when I played it over and over again! That's the smae noise Raleigh makes when playing with Molly..and if she has a bone, he kind of howls...pleeeeeze give it to me!!! :D :D Is that a Gregorian Chant I hear in the background??? :shock: They must love that!
Keep the pics and videos coming! They're great!
Kathie,Raleigh & Molly

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have no idea what is was! It was on turner classic movies. I leave it on for them and then I tune it out! Never even noticed it til I played the video back!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great video Gene, glad to see you are all one big happy family :) Miko probably thinks she died and went to doggy heaven :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i lov that video GENE!!! and that's how it sounds when Max plays with Peanut.
OH Max was laying down, heard this vidoe and came right over looking at my computer and giving me the sideways head tilt!! hahahahha he couldn't figure it out. :D

I am sooooo glad things are working out for you and also hope you didnt jinx yourself saying how EASY it is but at the same time hope it continues. MIKO is so lucky to have you and jonah!! congrats again!! :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Oh Jac
I love your pictures!!! and we all know that girls rule :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene:
Great videos, that is exactly how Denver talks to the cats.
Denver also hung around the computer trying to figure out where the dogs were. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts