Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baa-aaad......hahahha...this was great!!!!!! You two are too funny!
Those are some ugly looking Doodles!!!! hahahaha....watch out Mija...you might end up on the dining room table for Easter if you keep haing out with those guys!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops!!! What a dood....I meant to say 'hanging'! :oops:

G

·
:lol: Hahahaha! Great pictures! I bet Mija doesn't bark,
she just baaaaaa....rks. (Groan) :roll:
And Gene, you sure do get up early for a Sat. I hope it wasn't for Miko being sick again.....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Linda said:
And Gene, you sure do get up early for a Sat. I hope it wasn't for Miko being sick again.....
Stupid work meeting...and there has to be an hour of doodle time before I leave the house. Also...MUST HAVE COFFEE :twisted:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
WOW
sessa35
You are giving Gene a run for his money in the funny department.
I too am impressed.
Do not worry Gene, you are still Number 1 as you live with the KING
:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We're anxiously awaiting the next episope!!!! You two are sooo creative!:D :D
You're right about the KING....with an endearing face like Jonah has, I would find it next to impossible to get mad at him....I really think Gene should invest in a surveilence camera, and every night share with us Jonah's day... :shock: It would be better than going to the movies!!!
Popcorn anyone???? hahahaha

Kathie, Raleigh & Molly :D :twisted: :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
NOW as long as MIJA doesn't stand to close to a spinning wheel...she'll be safe and not look like her cousins later on :wink:

oh by the way, SUE makes great popcorn with butter and Kathie puts popcorn in her doodles cone :roll: to eat while sitting on the couch

IF gene videotaped Jonah while he was at work......OMG he'd make millions !!! hahahahhahahaa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts