Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are you in Michigan? I'm in Birmingham.
I might be getting my Labradoodle tomorrow from Lauder doodle kennels in Holly..........I'm a bit nervous.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I really don't mean to sound rude...although I realize that my post will be taken as criticism...I don't intend it to be, so I will apologize in advance.
But...I don't undersatnd why you, and others, keep posting about the wonderful kennel you got your dog from.
It almost feels as if you are acting in behalf of the kennel and promoting their sales.
We all have wonderful kennels and I feel that this type of blatant advertising is really unnecessary.
This reply may have been more fitting under the post you refer to.
If your kennel is that good, then I am happy about another quality kennel joining the ranks. But why do you (and others) feel that it is necessary to keep a current post alive regarding this particular kennel?
If people ask for referrals or advice about this kennel, by all means, let them know how great they have been...otherwise, it seems to me to be nothing more than advertising and I believe that the moderators have stated that advertising is not allowed.
In fact, I believe that the moderators have deleted similar posts in the past, regarding this particular kennel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts