Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
How cute, Dakota! You do look handsome in your red sweater!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
How cute!! It's probably going to take an army for me to get a picture of the three together!!
HAHA...we had enough trouble getting us and our 2 to all be looking at the camera at once. We did it, but Kirby kinda looks like he's in a choke hold :shock: HAHA...probably because we were literally pointing their heads at the camera :) We used a tripod which made it extra challenging.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
By the way - I love the sweater on Dakota!! I always am amazed at people who can get their doodles to wear clothes/hats :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Nice picture! We did ours the other day, and all I can say is good thing for digital cameras. It took us about 15 tries to get all four kids and Charlie to look at the camera at the same time!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Love the card ! How about fixing a quik spagetti dinner for a co-worker in return for them being photographer (just make sure you dont' invite Raleigh or you might be missing the sauce at dinner time :wink: )

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Nice cards!! Something for me to think about for next year! They all look great!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE i love it!!! here you complain about photoshop and then you always seem to produce great shots/frames!!!

can your cousin help take your pic with all 3 doodles?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts