·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Great picture, what a happy family :) Calvin is HUGE :!:

Merry Christmas back at cha :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I finally met another Doodle mom here in rochester yesterday.

it's soo cute ,she's 28yr old, and CALLY is her 1st dog ever-- an adorable cream doodle now 8mos old.
She and her finace had Cally's picture made for Xmas cards to the family as most dooodle parents do :wink: :D

I think it's great how we all LOVE our doodles so much!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Cinsmom, where is Basehor, Ks.? I am in the southeast corner of the state. I notice on your profile that you restore dolls. I just recently found out that we have a very well known doll sculptor that lives right here in Howard, Ks. She sculpts dolls out of polymer clay and she does intricate (sp?) detail work. Her work is amazing and I am going to be priviledged enough to get to take classes from her after Christmas. I've always wanted to do that. I've always been very artsy/crafty but haven't had time in recent years to really do anything so I am really excited about it.

I know this is off the subject of Doodles but I'm hoping to be able to sculpt Doodles after I learn a few things :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Diane! I LOVE sculpting!
I have done a few in my day...and really enjoy it. Take a class on how to make molds...if not, you will be sculpting one of a kind pieces, which would be great (valuable) but I have found people want to have one "just like" the other...only in black, or brown, or...
Wow, cool!
Okay, back to the books.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I'll let you know how it goes. This woman doesn't do molds, each of her dolls is an authentic, no one doll is the same. Her website is
www.jillball.com if you want to check out some of her work. Her Santa's are gorgeous. I love the red hat lady also.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
OH, my gosh, I LOVE her work!
Please keep me posted...this is exactly the style that I love...realistic, charming and heartwarming...lovely!

·
Registered
853 Posts
WOW, Jill is extremely talented. I love her work. All the detail and the animals are gorgeous with the Santa's. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts