Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim and I took a mental health day today and headed to the mountains with Tanner. It was beautiful...in the 60's and sunny.

This is in the Uintah National Forest...Mirror Lake...elevation 11,000 ft.

Tanner had a great time. He flushed out some birds in the meadow....ate some deer poop and did doodle 500's after eating the poop

:twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Now THAT'S what I call a Mental Health Day!!! What a beautiful spot!!! :D
And Raleigh would like to know what deer poop is like!! Poor doodle has never had the opportunity.... :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Raleigh....I had to eat it very fast.....my dad was watching.....I don't know what it tasted like either. I think he was just glad I didn't throw it up on the way home.... :x :x :x

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, Annie, thank you for posting those pictures! I have walked around Mirror Lake many times and hiked in the Uintah Mountains often too...wow, what beautiful memories of my home...thanks for sharing!
And...I am trying to talk Dave into moving to Utah...your pictures gave me a chance to show him how beautiful it is! (Do you know of any land for sale??? :wink: )

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Well, it IS more of a dream than a reality...I love northern CA....just wish we could find some land! (We are looking closer to you though...)
Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annie ...those pictures are totally awesome. Makes me think we should all have a mental health day at least once a month or more!!

wow, thanks for sharing those pics! :D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Annie ...those pictures are totally awesome. Makes me think we should all have a mental health day at least once a month or more!!
Count us in! And I'm for the "more" part!

I love northern CA....just wish we could find some land! (We are looking closer to you though...)
Perfect! Dakota and I are available for puppy-sitting!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since setting our retirement date, 06/01/09, it is so hard to go to work each day...something I never expected.

We will be taking mental health days more often to get us through this :wink: :wink:

Oh.....the deer poop made Tanner sick, we were up several times with him...pepto bismol and yogurt today :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Very nice to be planning retirement, though...still it WOULD be hard to wait!

Diane, I LOVE that picture of Dakota hiding, in wait...he is so danged cute!

I need to update my Avitar...but...no time! (I really shouln't be checking this forum...or writing on it...but addictions are so hard to break!)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Now that my kinda mental health day! Am actually taking one myself today, but it's to clean my house :evil: and where am I? :roll: On this forum ... beautiful pictures, beautiful area, beautiful Tanner and folks! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hhmm retire? let's see i'll be 46yrs old soon so that means in
the year 2026 I should be able to retire. hahhahahhahaaaaaaa

so for now this is my only mental health day...my backyard with my doodles which is where i'll be in 5min from now.

but i sure would rather have one here:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts