Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom sent me this email this morning, a salute to our troops, it is very powerful! Please take the time to view.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE SERVING OVERSEAS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your familirs and friends.

This is absolutely fabulous! Everybody in the U.S. should see this. Please watch and then share it with your friends.

The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today.

Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old.

There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning(Friday May 18th). In case you missed it, here it is.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Thank you for posting, this is heartbreaking to watch
but sometimes we need to see heartbreaking to
remember what all the soldiers are doing for us.

May I add a tribute for the Canadian Men & Women

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I, too, want to thank every man and woman who is now serving or has served in the past. Our military men and women are the bravest of the brave. I am certain that I would be terrified.
I honor you.
I respect you.
I owe you a debt of gratitude that will never be repaid...but I hope you know...through this holiday and always, may you be blessed.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Memorial Day is special for me. My grandfather (whom I obviously never met), was killed in Italy in WWII saving fellow soldiers who were trapped in a mine field. He's buried there; he was 32.

Every year, when I see the VFW gentlemen giving poppies for a donation, I always stop to talk to them. They always make me think of the grandfather I never knew. This year I have so many poppies that I can make a bouquet out of them all!!

Remember our heroes today, and every day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts