Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaaaaa :lol:
I hope that got everyone's attention!
Okay, we're ALL going to log in this Thursday June 12.
My time is Eastern daylight savings time at 9 PM.
What time will you be logging in (in your time zone)? Please tell us and keep bumping this up, okay?
We're gonna beat the last record!

So, okay.........people like gene who can't make it.......have your doodle log in..hahaha..they're pretty smart!

OKAY! Mark your calendar and check your time zone to match mine!! See ya then??

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LINDA , want to email that day so i don't forget? You know how us blondes can be at times :wink:

(shhhhhhhhhhhh Gene, sue and other hooligans that are brunette) :lol:

MY TIME ZONE: EASTERN 9pm

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Eastern daylight savings time at 9 PM.

that would be

8 pm for those of us in the Central zone.

7 for Mountain Time

6 for Pacific Time

5 for Alaska Time

3 for Hawaii Time

And Arizona folks don't "do" daylight savings but are on Mountain time

You Canucks and others are on your own... My brain is hurting now lol

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
9 pm for me too. And hey leslie, we're on edt!!!:D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
For SUE, KTODD and omg i forgot other gal in ontario canada

anyway

SUE 6pm for you at 9pm eastern

KTodd and other gal: 9pm for you

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Can't join in as I'll be at my book group during that time. :cry: I hope lots sign on. I'll be thinking of you! :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I will try to be there. I have been home for an hour and the lights are flickering. Another storm. We have been hit by several again today. Tornado warnings and sirens have gone off 3 times since I have gotten home. Flooding is the most I have ever seen throughout the whole state!! Rain is subsiding somewhat right now but the sky is eeriely cast in a way that just says.."Watch out, here I come".

I feel for the many, many people whose well being, homes and livelihood are in danger from all this. :cry: Scary!! I am grateful we picked this lot. If I ever get water in my basement I better get a row boat and save the people in the houses behind us. They are about 14 feet below us as we sit on our deck.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I always like to be a part of a record, thanks for the reminder. What are we doing to copmmemerate this. Maybe we should all take a picture of what our doods were doing at exactly 5 to 9 and post it in this thread????

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
I might have to head for the basement here in a few minutes. I'm hanging on as long as I dare.

Storms in the area are producing small tornado touchdowns. I'm not hanging around much longer, and no I'm not leaving on the computer. I'm shutting the puppy down.

Ok, I've got hail at the window. Sorry guys, gotta go.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Marley spent the day at day care!!

Nothing to do outside.

So he is in a normal day care night time pose!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts