Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I've been lurking for the better part of a year now, and have finally decided to post! Our almost one year old (May 7) chocolate Australian labradoodle is Snickers! We got him from Harmony last July, and just love him! He is fleecy soft, doesn't shed a bit, and is smart as can be. His best friend is Matey (mom aka Annie/Cheryl) and they play together several times a week. His avatar pic is in BW, with a cool feature that allows me to isolate a single color - his favorite "green guy." He really is a rich dark brown.

I also have a hubby and 2 human kids (boy & girl) who are a great help. My almost 9 year old girl is my A#1 helper - she is the one who housetrained him last summer within 2 weeks of his arrival! Only maybe 4-5 "accidents" in the house - total!

I've learned lots from all of you over the past year and look forward to "participating" now!

Ann & Snickers

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hi and welcome ANN...Snickers is a cutie pie and can't wait to see more pics

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome! What a handsome guy! Is Snickers from the Harmony Labradoodles in CA? I met one of their dogs- very sweet and silly! :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all of your "welcomes"! Yes, Snickers is from Harmony Labradoodles - which dog did you meet? Violet is his mother, Dash is his father.

I'm going to attempt some pictures - bear with me - I need to look back through some other posts to remember how to do this... I know others have asked in the past. I will post a few ... I know I'm always "hungry" for pics from others!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok - I'm going to try pictures again - I just had my computer shut down when I was in the middle of this! Forgive the # of pics - but I know I always enjoy when others post multiple pics of their pups!

This is the day we brought Snickers home - we picked him up at Logan in Boston (none the worse for wear) - he weighed all of 6.5 lbs!

This was where he spent a lot of time last summer - in a cubby near the desk where I work from home!
[/img]

Yes, he sleeps like the rest of the doods at times!

Guilty face ... he loves pencils, and SOCKS!
[/img]

This is me with Snickers (I'm actually more of a blond, but went a bit more auburn/brown this winter - I guess I wanted to be like my doodle!)

Here's Snicks after his haircut last week. We're slightly traumatized :) - we prefer his longer, flowing coat, but he does NOT like grooming one bit, so we're cutting back and seeing if we can make some progress with more frequent visits to the groomer to sensitize him! He's still cute - and SOO soft. He'll be 1 year old on Wednesday -he weighs just over 30 lbs.
[/img]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Gene! I remembered something about "photobucket," and also found in the FAQ that I would have to use something like that, so was able to move ahead! I appreciate your quick response.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Love the photos! Boo and I met Clipper while out on a walk one day. (We live a few towns away from Harmony.) I hope we get to meet Dash and Violet sometime! I'll let you know if we do! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts