Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter took this photo of Sadie at the beach - or should I say her alias, Shadow

jpg]
[/URL]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks - I thought it was pretty cool too.

I wish I could make it a bit larger. What do you use to post pictures on the forum? I used imageshack for forums, but I would like to see it come out larger.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
What a cool picture!

·
Registered
985 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
I use photobucket, and had a horrible time sizing. I thought it was my camera settings. Then I discovered their bulk uploader, much faster, and has a setting for the size. Now I am a happy camper.

Great pic too!
I size my photos in Photoshop Elements and save them as jpgs before I upload them in Photobucket. I usually select 600 pixels for the widest dimension and that seems to work well. Those really large photos are hard for me because I have a slow dialup!

Leslie

·
Registered
985 Posts
Dextersmommy said:
Oh Leslie, I have dial up too! You have to try the bulk uploader if you haven't already. It's nearly as fast as DSL.
Uploading's not a problem; it's opening up a message on the forum that's loaded with pictures. Sometimes I just go off and work on dinner while it's loading! Often I just skip them, though. It's a shame, but it takes so long...

Leslie

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE the shadow picture!!!its great :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts