Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...as some of you saw, Jenny (L's Mom) recently posted about a 5 month old labradoodle, Stella, who was retuned to her breeder because she wasn't a good fit for her family. Well, I jumped on it and I'm happy to say I'm FINALLY a double doodle mom!

We decided to change Stella's name to Juno. I love the name Stella, but there's just too many Stella's around here. She's doing GREAT in her new home. Uma and Juno get along REALLY, REALLY well. They run and play and act crazy outside, but generally just lay around inside.

It's funny to watch how different (in looks, personality, everything) they are. Uma's much more hyperactive and Juno's more laid back, but they are a perfect fit.

Hi, I'm Juno.

Here she is with all the toys.

Here's Uma saying "Don't forget me, mom!"

We're worn out!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
they are so cute i can't even take it. I love the 2 tongues hanging out of the sides of their mouths. OMG I want to give her a hug...she's so fluffy :)

That's funny about Uma being more hyper than your new one...we had/have the same situation in our house :) I prefer to say Dex is "extra playful" :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats on the new "bundle of joy"!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
they look so happy and PRECIOUS together!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awwww she's gorgeous... they both are! Congratulations and welcome home Juno!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Katie....welcome to the world of double doodles!! What a great looking pair! Uma, you must be beside yourself with joy over such a cute new BFFL Juno. I'm so happy for all of you. Can't wait for more stories and pictures!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts