Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we brought Calvin's littermate home today. For the moment, her name is Curly Girl. We intend to change that.....Anyway, they are in the "getting to know you" stage. Calvin wants to play and she wants to roam and smell and stay close to me.

Here she is....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congratulations Leslie, she's a beauty! Are you sure that's her tongue....looks like a ping pong paddle! :lol:

"stick out tongue, insert treat please!"

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Congratulations Leslie! What a beautiful Curly Girl!!!! I see she's found the mud!! hahahahaha ...Best of luck with her!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww welcome to your new family Oh nameless curly one! Congrats to you & your family Leslie!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh curly girl is sooooo cute...looks like a susie Q to me :D
Congrats to you leslie and Calvin!!!!!! i can't wait to hear future comical doodle partners crime antics :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations! She is adorable...I love those close up shots!
She is really turning silver...looks like she is going to be completely silver when she is an adult...very pretty!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's hard to imagine that she was coal black as a puppy.

They are getting along so well. Calvin is a little on the persistant side about playing, and she finally obliged him with a game of tug-o-war. When my husband came home and met her his comment was..."too bad she's so standoff-ish". He was kidding, of course...She is the freindlist thing I've ever met. She doesn't seem to notice that she is among complete strangers.

More pics as I am able to get them to be still long enough..
Leslie

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
I love Curly Girl!!! How pretty she is! I love the coloring......will her tail change eventually? Congrats and have fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts