Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...So here's a question that may nominate me for the "weird dog lady" club started by Deb. :D :D

Has anyone found a puppy journal/record book that is actually useful? I've seen a few at Borders Books & some of them are very cutesy, but not very useful. I'd like one the has quite a few pockets so I can have a place to store papers I will receive from the breeder and the vet & maybe include a few pictures or fun things. I don't want one that records every waking moment of puppy's first year. Honestly, I wasn't able to keep up with the baby book for my son so I'm doubtful that I'll be any better at jotting things down about my puppy, but I would like a place to store important info.

Does anyone have a nice record book to recommend??

Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I use a plastic accordion folder for all paperwork now
and
also using 3 ring binder to put in journal notes now

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
we just use a folder to put all of guinnesses papers in and any important info
same here - we just have a folder in the storage room of our basement. Our vet has all their records stored on their computer so if we needed something we could get another copy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just keep Nicky's paperwork in the filing cabinet in a folder labeled "Nicky." It's not very exciting or elaborate, but it does the job.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Like several of the others, I just keep a folder for each dog in a file in my filing cabinet. Nothing fancy, but it serves the purpose.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like the way to go keep things in a folder and make it simple.

Thanks!

(By the way Deb, the weird dog lady comment was a joke. I don't think you're weird at all.)

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DEB ....you're soooooo wierd hahhaaaaaaaaaa and i am the only NORMAL one here on this forum :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts