Labradoodle Forums banner

McKinley (William F.)

832 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jnovotny06 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up McKinley this past weekend. He’s a good boy already, real smart and well behaved. Follows around his big brother Lincoln (golden retriever) and is learning fast. He’s actually quite the rascal already, thinking he’s a big shot. Just turned 9 weeks and came from a liter of F1 pups, 7 in total.(3 white/cream, 2 black 2 Parti (B&W). They all had different coats, some seemed to be a bit scruffy and some seemed to be more fleecy and soft, and some wavy. The coat on McKinley is extremely soft, wavy is spots/but more straight so far, and thick, and he doesn’t seem to be shedding. Mother is a poodle father a yellow lab. Looking at his coat, it has cream in spots, and around his face and ears and tip of tail. It’s about 1- 1.5 inches long all around and it is longer around his ears. Has a small beard and hairy on snout. Tail looks like a lab and deff has characteristics of a lab, but just much hairy already.

Anyone have a clue to what type of coat he has and what he may look like in the future?

I understand a puppy’s coat changes, but I’m impatiently waiting, while cherishing every moment.

Any insight is much appreciate, and any tips on having a doodle is welcomed. Let me know what you all think.

-Jim

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.