Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been beggin my Mom to take me to the spa to get a mud treatment. So far she hasn't been listening so this morning I found a big puddle of mud and decided I would give myself my own mud bath.
Maya

Sorry I don't have better pics. I didn't have a camera with me except for the one on my phone.
Heather

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Maya, something tells me by the expression on your face that mom didn't have a happy face on......... Hope she changes her mind when your skin and fur are all soft after your bath. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MAYA your mommie isn't as Smart as you.......as it has been stated that:

Mud baths draw out the toxins and impurities from the body, exfoliating and nourishing the skin. Detoxing is a great way to achieve optimum health. The best ways to detox is through the skin.Mud is an element of the earth that is said to possess therapeutic properties. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and plant substance. Scholars believe that it was the Romans who discovered the therapy of Mud baths as early as 120 B.C. Today we know that Mud, helps to draw out excess heat and cool the body.

So Maya make your MOMMIE read this info and next time she just might JOIN you in your mud bath :wink:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dex is in touch with his feminine side, and will attest to the virtues of a good mud bath.

·
Registered
968 Posts
hmz819 said:
I found a big puddle of mud and decided I would give myself my own mud bath.
Gee, Maya, you did a much better job than I did! I only managed to find some muddy gopher holes today.
My mommy said I was "soooo dirty", but then I showed her your photo. And then Dakota's photo!! (Thanks for getting me out of the doghouse, guys!)

"Am I in trouble?"

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
PSSSSST - Hey Maya - here's my last spa day photo. Don't feel bad.

-Dex

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hahaha Lynn that is exactly how Maya looked after her spa day!!!! She just sat by the door and everytime I looked at her I just started laughing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jofi seems to think I won't notice when she's been rolling around in the mud, but there's no disguise for those tell-tale wet muddy foot prints all around the kitchen.

Jofi with some mud 'highlights'.

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
LOL Jofi!! Love that mud! They sure do!! hahahha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Peanut at 14wks old in our backyard....she is wet from ROLLING in wet mud hhahahhaaaaaa and we had to carry her in the house wrapped in a towel and headed straight to the tub :wink: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts