Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright what post was it that everyone talked about letting their doodles sleep with them?

YOu all got me feeling guilty sooooooooo YES i broke down and let MAX sleep in bed with us again after a 3mos absence. He was a complete doll, so content and never moved once. And i must say i did miss him.

so Max says" thank you to the forum" :D :D

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
ROFL You gave in! Good mama!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lmtoth2 said:
:) So when will Peanut join you guys? :wink:
hmm how about not for at least 3 or 4 years from? till hell freezes over? or maybe never? hahhahahaa Max snuggles, stays put, can snore. BUT we get our sleep.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hehe :)

I feel your pain - Dex used to sleep on the foot of our bed, but after a few nights of his tossing and turning he's back on the floor. I can't imagine having 2 doodles in one bed!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Good for you Max
I sleep on the bed and then off the bed and then on again
but it is my choice and I am glad your Mommy let you back on
the bed

Denver

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
great going max!
I had to retrain my parents and now everynight I get on the bed. sometimes they make me get off while they get comfortable but I just sit patiently and get right back when they are done.
~Mackenzie

I sleep everynight next to my moms side and personally Max I dont believe big dogs should be in the bed because they squish me.
~Angus (4 pound poodle)

wow Max. I have to figure out how you do it, my mom and dad will NOT let me in bed. I am allowed to put my front paws on the bed in the morning to say hi, but usually my mom says go night night and I have to go back to bed on the floor next to her for a little while longer.
~Trystan

Hey Max, I crawled into bed this morning and I got yelled at because I sat on the four pound poodle who then scratched my mom while trying to bite me and then my mom yelped and so my dad got mad at me. Its hard trying to be stealth at 100 pounds.
~Duncan (the Lab)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMG movistar...you have a zoo of doodles and night time comic relief!
poor little angus who i am sure NEVER gloats that he is in bed next to you.

Duncan ...stealth at your weight is a hard task however jumping right on up is probably your best bet, just tip toe around once on the bed :wink:

Trystan...why aren't you allowed? i mean mackenzie and angus do. I think they're showing favortism and you need to NIP that in the bud

sincerely Max

ps peanut says she stil prefers her crate as it's not as comfy as the couch she isn't supposed to go on

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Heeheeheelol: :lol: Way to go Max

This is me and my dad....I usually sleep on the floor cause it cooler but I always end up on the bed in the morning

:wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG Annie - Dexter and Tanner should be brothers! I've found Dex in the same pose so many times :) If one of us gets out of bed, he gets into our spot.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Max does this all the time to Dave in the past. goes straight for his spot. when Dave comes to bed ...max pretends he's sleeping and snores hahahhaa

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Dexter says Woof in that he wants to know how you all handle those "stair" thingies.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Tanner doesn't do more than 3 or 4 stairs....fortunately our bedroom is on main floor...he won't venture down into the basement which is fine with us :wink:

One day I got the great idea to take him to work with me...big mistake. I ended up carrying a 50 lb doodle up 4 flights of stairs....(we have a very tiny elevator but I am too claustrophobic to use it.....Same with getting him back down again. Needless to say, he doesn't get to go to work with me EVER AGAIN :evil:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry annie........but i got this mental image of you carrying a doodle as big or bigger than you are ahhahahaa and i am giggling.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
You can giggle all you want but I was trying to not be seen as I wanted to protect the doodle image. I have bragged so much about Tanner but that was very embarassing. 8) 8)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
annieG said:
You can giggle all you want but I was trying to not be seen as I wanted to protect the doodle image. I have bragged so much about Tanner but that was very embarassing. 8) 8)
look for years i was claustrophic with elevators...still am if they are really tiny and old. I was laughing WITH YOU not at you annie.
I once walked 24 flights of stairs when younger cause i wouldn't take the elevator

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
It's okay to laugh at me too....sometimes I do some pretty silly things...I blame it on Tanner though..he brings out the kid in me :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Coco hogs the whole bottom half of the bed....She is getting spoiled to sleeping up there though....going back in to the crate is probably not happening.....she would protest royally. She still doesn't do the limp thing that Peanut does....but she resists the whole idea.

I am getting used to her being there, so snoring and the Doodle pose are becoming normal. She is such a cuddler....til she gets hot and then she moves over....or we do.

:roll:
:?
:lol:
8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts