Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Max's official weight at 12.5 mos old is

67lb on the nose!!!!

I WIN :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ACTUALLY... I had DAVE take Max to be weighed and they called me from the VETS so it aint rigged!!! :D :D :D :D

Max is also proud of his lean lithe solid packed muscular doodle build and of his great weight!!! Max attributes his weight to eating the "Right" foods like Canidae, pineapple, tad of watermellon along with occaisional cheddar cheese goldfish, LOTS of water, lean meats like chicken and very little steak. Max is 67lbs and HOLDING :D :D :D

Peanut on the other hand looks like a butterball hahahhaaaaa

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hurray!!!!

I am sure there has always been a margin of error....give, or take two or three pounds, huh???

Not that it's a tie, or anything!~! Max clearly made it under the projection...

Now, no ice cream~ or extra treats!! Or he'll be 70 lbs. next month!

8)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Duly noted - you were RIGHT Annmarie.................... :lol:

Way to go Max!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Linda said:
WooHoo! Great Job Max!
Ummmm, Annmarie.....what did you win????
Can I mail it? :lol:
an ICE cold beer for me please and a 88 cent toy from Walmart?

BETTER YET...i think Linda and I won a good laugh and good time!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hear you Becky. My doodles are no longer worn out running outside for 15 to 40min playtimes. max is right at 26in high so 67lb is right for him as he is still lean but has a broad chest.

Unless we have Peanut and Max out for more than hour or so ...we can't wear them out, instead we're worn out hahhahahahaaa reminds me of when my kids were small and i wanted to take a nap but they didn't :wink:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
YEAH MAX!!!! You're an inspiration for all us Doodles. FoodLady was checking to see if she could feel my ribs last night ... I guess she thinks I'm scarfing too much. She doesn't realize that the leaves and bugs and sticks I snack on outside are low-cal. At 25 inches and 64 lbs. I look like a fuzzy super model and if I had a 'come hither' look I'd be flashing it at you right now handsome.
Anyway, she said to tell your Mom that she'll toast you both with a cold one tonight.
Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts