Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she seems like a very knowledgable and passionate breeder. my husband's co-worker got their labradoodle from her, which is how we even learned about the breed and subsequently got one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, that's me! I read on these forums that Brutus' owner is getting another puppy! I don't know her well, but I asked my husband and he confirmed it. i can't even imagine having another puppy in the house! ours at 7 months is still a handful, and i am SO looking forward to what everyone says is the "easier stage" at around 1 year (please tell me it does get easier!).

anyway, it speaks very highly of you as a breeder that they are getting another one. if we ever decide to get another one, we'll definitely go to you! i just gave your name to a neighbor who met our labradoodle this morning, though i'm not sure they are quite in the market for one. i still recommended you should they ever decide to get one. they just fell in love with our little (or I should say HUGE) girl puppy.

have you sold your whole litter yet? i see that they are almost ready to go to their forever homes.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hi Maureen-
I met you in Denver in feb when i was picking up sofie from virgil. Is the first puppy you posted (the chocolate) from Bear? His silvery legs look just like sofie!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey Mike!
actually no, that boy is from our Yankee, and a chocolate poodle, so no relation, actually. I do have puppies from our Sheba and Virgil's Bear, but now that you mention it, I see what you mean. it's neat how the coloring is similar!

Welcome there are alot of great breeders and doodle-lovers here, I bet you'll love this forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.