Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she seems like a very knowledgable and passionate breeder. my husband's co-worker got their labradoodle from her, which is how we even learned about the breed and subsequently got one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, that's me! I read on these forums that Brutus' owner is getting another puppy! I don't know her well, but I asked my husband and he confirmed it. i can't even imagine having another puppy in the house! ours at 7 months is still a handful, and i am SO looking forward to what everyone says is the "easier stage" at around 1 year (please tell me it does get easier!).

anyway, it speaks very highly of you as a breeder that they are getting another one. if we ever decide to get another one, we'll definitely go to you! i just gave your name to a neighbor who met our labradoodle this morning, though i'm not sure they are quite in the market for one. i still recommended you should they ever decide to get one. they just fell in love with our little (or I should say HUGE) girl puppy.

have you sold your whole litter yet? i see that they are almost ready to go to their forever homes.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
thanks for the referrals!
NO, we have not sold all our puppies.....some are 7.5wks and some are 5.5 wks, so we have time...some ARE going to new forever homes this week tho! They're really fun and funny to watch right now.
We took these this week:

Can you tell my Baby Girl loves our puppies? (and posing? :wink: )

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hi Maureen-
I met you in Denver in feb when i was picking up sofie from virgil. Is the first puppy you posted (the chocolate) from Bear? His silvery legs look just like sofie!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey Mike!
actually no, that boy is from our Yankee, and a chocolate poodle, so no relation, actually. I do have puppies from our Sheba and Virgil's Bear, but now that you mention it, I see what you mean. it's neat how the coloring is similar!

Welcome there are alot of great breeders and doodle-lovers here, I bet you'll love this forum!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts