Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My hubs brought my computer into the hospital for me, so at least I won't lose my mind from boredom.... :shock:

Off to play the trivia game! :):):)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
....or, maybe not. Apparently the site is blocked from here. Grrr.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
LYNN are you in the hopital due to pneumonia/flu? so many have been sick. I sure hope you get better soon!!

try going to
www.boxerjam.com

strike -a-match is a good game
and also Know-it-all

keep me posted on how you're doing honey

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, in for pneumonia. I was on oral antibiotics for two days, got worse, so here I be :evil: Thanks for the link, I'll check it out :)

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
:( How long do you have to stay in the hospital for? That's kinda funny their system would block our harmless trivia site :)

I hope you feel better soon!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know yet.

I'm still trying to find a way to get to the trivia game thru the 'backdoor'...I can google "fun trivia" and then click on the link to get in...but from there I don't know how to find our private tournament. It recognizes me as logged in though. I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'm on to something. Can someone log into the trivia game and tell me what our tournament number is?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Sue, and everybody who checked in to this thread... :) My doc is saying not tomorrow, but maybe Sunday (please please please).....

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
ellabee said:
Thanks Sue, and everybody who checked in to this thread... :) My doc is saying not tomorrow, but maybe Sunday (please please please).....
Good we will ask for extra wishes to get you home on Sunday
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
p.s. I love ya n' all...BUT...WHY WHY WHY would anyone encourage her finding the trivia game access---LOL LOL LOL....it gives a few of us a sporting chance at winning again!! just kiddin'--it wouldn't be same if I didn't always get to see the back of your beautiful head as I trail behind.......
HAHA...well maybe we can beat Lynn in her weakened state :D

I really hope you are well enough to go home on Sunday (for your husband's birthday) :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vanessa dear, only one "LOL" would have sufficed...I knew you were kidding....

I think :idea:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts