Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
UH Gene,it's and adorable GIRL doodle....nevertheless, a beauty :wink:

G

·
Ah she is so cute!!! She looks kinda like Maya and Lucy. I love that look....just enough shagginess (yup I made that word up) for me.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
oooooooohhhhhhh Gene :shock: Why? Why?
She is so pretty ...
and has that great doodle face ...
and I get very upset to hear that people adopt these dogs and then 'can't handle them'.

And I am going to send it to Marc (but am blaming you :twisted: ).

We can't .... we can't .... one cat, one dog, two full time jobs, small house, large love .... aaaaaahhhhhhh I'm starting to fold. Curses!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Oh Crap! :shock: I just enlarged the picture!

Gene ... you are so in trouble!!!!!
She is so cute!
Marc's cooler head will prevail I'm sure :roll:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
You know .... Youngstown isn't that far ....
Think of what a beautiful addition she'd make to your happy household!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey, I've got an idea....pick her up for me, deliver and if you don't fall in love by the time you drive up here.......I'll keep her. Did I tell you....we'll be out of the country for a few months, so can you hold her til then?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
We'd track you down!!!!

As long as you had snacks in your pocket :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
OMG she is sooo cute, if she ws closer, Annabelle would have a new sister !

Mar, just think how cute Ebbe and Pippi would look together, I know Ebbe is sitting there looking at Pippi and saying Mom bring her home !

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
And DH was :shock: glaring :shock: at Mary saying NO WAY!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The funny thing is he is the one who wanted a dog in the first place.
I am the one who's gone over the edge. But in this case I do understand.
Miss Ebbe can be a handful and two?!? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Maybe some day though ... :?

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I can see where the thought of a 2nd dog can scare someone, especially if you have a active pup already - I had 2 chocolate lab pups, littermates, other than cleaning the kennels when I first got them, I did not find having 2 anymore work than one and they kept each other active. They still go lots of "alone" time with each of us along with dual play time.
At the moment we are not on the same page on that one, but WE will be by spring and Annabelle will have a sister :lol:

In fact, they trained much better than Annabelle did, mainly because at that time Hubby traveled and was only home about 4 days a month so he wasnt undooing everything I taught them. He is NOT consistant with Annabelle so it is taking me a lot longer to train her, finally getting to where she doesnt jump up All the time, but still working on it :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
FoodLady said:
Then he picked one for him......now it's your turn!! :wink:
Mary see that quote? that comes from a man and know what that means? YOU NOW can use male logic with your husband who is also a male.Just might work :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
MaxandMe said:
gene said:
FoodLady said:
Then he picked one for him......now it's your turn!! :wink:
Mary see that quote? that comes from a man and know what that means? YOU NOW can use male logic with your husband who is also a male.Just might work :wink:
I agree - he picked out a pup ,now it's your turn to pick out a pup :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Marc says, "What did your friend Gene start!?"
Seriously ... I'm thinking with my heart and he's thinking with his head (for a change 8) and he is right (also for a change :p )!
He is in total agreement that the pup is darling and concedes that someday it might happen, but we really aren't ready to take on another doodle right now ...
Excuse me ... it got very quiet ... have to check on Ebbe and see what she's up to ... Yep! On the good sofa! :evil: Now underfoot ... mad because I booted her off :roll:
Another dog .... right .....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts