Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with Marquis? I got some pre mixed from my vet but have heard different opinions as to when to use it and how often. Please post if you have used it and if you found it to work. Also, when would you use it if you are worming? Thanks, Sueg

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I start at 2 weeks and give .1 cc per pound of body weight so not very much at all, then again at 4 weeks and 6 and 8 mine is not mixed it is the tube you buy from the Vet it is like 150.00 but last a long time since you don't give much at a time. I haven't had as many problems since using it and starting at 2 weeks of age. The thing about it is you have to use it before they actually get sick or it doesn't work that's the idea by starting early some breeders give it the day the pups are born but I have never done that one. Always afraid to sure wouldn't want to overdose.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I think it does I do believe you can get a puppy that has a lower stress level and will get so streesed at going to the new home they will come down with it since stress brings it on. But I do feel overall it helps.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thank you for posting this! I didn't know about this treatment. I will certainly get my pups started asap!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts