Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jonah discovered his love for literature today. I had checked out the book Marley and Me from the library and read it. Quite good actually. Well, I had it up on a shelf by the door to return it...I thought out of Jaws Jonah's reach. Well surprise surprise....he got it!! I'll be paying for that...no dust jacket and a corner bitten off! :shock: Jonah says he found the book quite tasty and can hardly wait for the sequel!! His official review is......."URP"

·
Registered
401 Posts
hahaha... Riley ha chewed so much... calculators, baby nephews toys (real mad about these because my older sister already doesnt like him :( ) and much more! Doodles and their chewing sprees!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
hahaha...however i should not laugh too hard. Tuesday morning I knew Dexter was being too quiet. He found a dog training book my husband was reading and tore out most of the table of contents and chapter 1. :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
hahaha...however i should not laugh too hard. Tuesday morning I knew Dexter was being too quiet. He found a dog training book my husband was reading and tore out most of the table of contents and chapter 1. :roll:
hahhaha who's training who here?? hahahhaha!!!

omg...how do you guys survive???
My kids did all those things...chewed on side of truck door to shreds due to teething, flipped taco bell meat into chandeleir to watch light bulbs explode....drew X's all over lounge chair, sprayed cat's butt with lysol cuz she was stinky...and broke many things by mistake.

So now any wonder why my poor doodles have 1001 chew toys and aren't allowed to even think of chewing or breaking anything here!!! hahahhaa
I also get on my hands and knees 3 times aweek making sure no socks, books, etc are on floor, under things etc....YES puppyproofing is like having kids again but puppies can be trained!!! hahahhaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ha-ha-ha Jonah!!!! You're quite the reviewer! But ya know what????
Mom left her chicken sandwich and a glass of beer on the coffee table (ya know, the one that Molly chewed the corners on?) when the phone rang.....I didn't eat the sandwich, but I did take a lick of her beer! She caught me and YELLED!!!!! :oops: I didn't like it anyway....
Hey! Maybe your Dad should take you to the library when he returns the book....I'll bet the lady will think it's real funny, and not make him pay! Especially when she sees your Doodle eyes!!! It's worth a shot...
Well I'm off tomorrow for that operation thing.. :shock: .I'll let you know how I made out tomorrow nite!
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Yeah Dex doesn't seem to like the fact that we have to get ready to go to work in the morning and sometimes he'll be bad just to to get our attention. He's like jeckle and hyde though...lots of the time he's a perfect angel and i'll find him laying on the couch w/one of his million toys...other times I find him w/a ripped dog training book :?

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
kathie...max tried that once when we had company. it was so funny, he sniffed the beer someone was holding and sneezed!! then shook his head
he does NOT like beer(thank heavens) and I watch him around company better now

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
gene said:
Jonah discovered his love for literature today. I had checked out the book Marley and Me from the library and read it. Quite good actually. Well, I had it up on a shelf by the door to return it...I thought out of Jaws Jonah's reach. Well surprise surprise....he got it!! I'll be paying for that...no dust jacket and a corner bitten off! :shock: Jonah says he found the book quite tasty and can hardly wait for the sequel!! His official review is......."URP"
HOPE they don't make you pay the full price of $21.95 :shock:
most places have it on sale now for $11-13 might be cheaper to go buy one and give that back to the Library :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raleighsmom said:
Hey! Maybe your Dad should take you to the library when he returns the book....I'll bet the lady will think it's real funny, and not make him pay! Especially when she sees your Doodle eyes!!! It's worth a shot...
Well I'm off tomorrow for that operation thing.. :shock: .I'll let you know how I made out tomorrow nite!
Your pal,
Rrr-aleigh! :D
That might work if I let him carry it in....even better would be letting Miko do it. The "Innocent" Jonah would rule again!!

Enjoy the extra attention you'll get tomorrow and for the next couple of days. It's really cool, you just feel a little tired, but the extra love RULES!!

Your non-broken buddy,
Jonah

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Thanks Jonah......The hardest part so far, is that I"M STARVING!!!!! :(
I can't understand why Mom won't give me any food or water!!!!! AGGGHHHH! I'm going to melt away to nothing!!!!! :shock:
Plus Molly is hungry too....(I'll bet Mom feeds her when I'm gone .. :? )
You pal,
Rrrr-aleigh! :D

G

·
Good luck Raleigh!!! Enjoy all the pampering you're going to get all weekend and milk it for what's it worth!

Barks, Boyd.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Max & Me - sprayed cat's butt with lysol cuz she was stinky]

My 20 year old daughter sprayed Charlie with Febreeze - he actually liked it though - everyone loved his smell - Although I never noticed Charlie had a smell - as far as I am concerned Charlies ### don't stink :lol:

I would buy the book and give it to the Library too. Taking him in might be good - they may invite him to read to the kids!

·
Registered
853 Posts
You could tie a sign around Jonah's neck that says "I'm sorry" and take him into the library to return the book. :lol: Who could get mad at that? :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Thanks Denver and Boyd!!!!! The vet just called Mom, and said I was waking up, and everything went fine...but I can't go home till tomorrow morning after 9:00.. :( Guess Molly will get the whole bed to herself tonite... :? How come everyone got to go home right away, and I have to stay?????? :cry:
Will let you know everything tomorrow!!!!
Your buddy,
Rrr-aleigh!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi gene

You should post the story about jonah eating "marley and me" on the Marley and Me website (www.marleyandme.com). Click on the link for message boards--there are a few categories, but my favorite, and the appropriate one for the book story is called The Things They Ate. It has some really funny posts.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
GENE...SAM' Club sells the book for $13.28 as I don't think my dog ate it is going to go over really well with a #1 reader's choice book :wink:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Well, Jonah has great taste in literature, literally! :lol: Good luck with that trip to the library, Gene.

We had a dog once that was eating the siding off the house. We had to fence to keep her within the yard but another fence to keep her away from the house. Husband wasn't too excited to see the house disappearing. I now realize she was just bored and missed us during the day. I've become a better dog mommy in my old age.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I registered to post, but haven't recieved any info with a password! Maybe Jonah ate it?? :lol:
I ordered a un-chewed copy from amazon to replace it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts