Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Margaux has the shaggy type of coat versus the fleece or wool type of Doodle coat.

We are having great success with the Hindes Slicka Rake, and the package indicates it is for the medium to long coat size. (Forget the mention of CAT on the package). This rubber feeling brush has special teeth that catch the hair, and can be pushed or pulled along our Margaux's sides, back, etc. It picks up little around the head and neck area - due to shaking her head on occasion when waking up?

Try it!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I just bought my 1st, actually (I bought 2 one for my guardian home where Layla is) Les Pooches Brush and if you tell them your a breeder you can get it for 55.00 dollars instead of 75.00 plus they have a catalog full of stuff we can buy.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hey, Linda, would you mind sending a PM to me to let me know the link or person to contact for a catalog?
I love my Les Pooches brushes (Maureen, I relate! I panic when I can't locate my Les Pooches!) I'd like to take a look at the catalog, but I didn't see how to reach them to tell them that I am a breeder. I just bought mine through another breeder who had extras.
I, too, am interested in the rake...you can never have too many grooming tools!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts