Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wants to thank you for the kind words some of you wrote and concerns about my fire and loss of some pups ! momma dog is fine now and is recovered but had some lung problems, retired her last week.

House is getting back to semi normal. thank goodness is large enough to still house all of us and live in great room and large kitchen til bedrooms are restored. thanks everyone

We are fine now !!! was a horrible experience having a fire and yelling for help... Hats off to the fabulous firefighters that saved my puppies !

Marcia @ Bay Lake Labradoodles
Orlando, Fl[/b]

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Hey Marcia thanks for the good news!

You are welcome here anytime,...this is a fabulous forum!

You are amazingly fortunate to have not been displaced I guess, ya know? Glad your mom-dog is ok. I'm still so sad about your loss of her puppies.

welcome, welcome! Please visit whenever you can. :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Marcia,
So glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. I have lost belongings in a fire before, but (thank goodness) nothing more. I can't imagine your deep sorrow.
Bless you and your family (human and canine) and thanks for stopping in.
I am with Maureen in saying that I hope you feel welcome here any time.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Marcia,

I was so frightened for you when I heard about your house fire, but I am glad to hear from you now that things are better. I still check your website periodically to check on you and your babies!

Our Sawyer Dood (ReRe X Cody, Fryman pup) is loving his home here in the Keys and we met his half sister Trixie (ReRe X Jasper) and Mr Tibbs at an outdoor concert! I think we may be Baylake's southernmost Doodles!

I am glad you are well and I hope you visit this forum again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts