Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ....Max started helping me open my mail the past week. He likes to eat junk mail leaving all the bills alone. What a smart doodle :roll:

we found a dollar bill neatly tucked inside for safe keeping inside Peanut's Mouth this past week as well.

So all mail and wallets/purses are kept up high now hahhahhaa

on the radio we heard of a story that just recently someone's dog ate
$945 out of their wallet :shock:
i think i'd cr over that one hahhahahhaaaa or be watching the end results real carefully :shock:

I know some of YOU have dogs with GOOD TASTE so share your stories and also hahhahahhaa let the newbie doodle parents in a bit of future fun they too might encounter :wink:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi Annmarie!! Two weeks ago Boyd took an actual bill from my hands and dashed around the yard with it for about twenty minutes. When I finally got ahold of it, it was soggy but not destroyed!

He also brought me my passport the other week. That was a close one as I'm going to Canada next week! :)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
If I had $945 in my wallet.....then I surely had the wrong wallet!! :shock:
I still do have the pieces on the $10 bill that Miko modified for me! I keep forgetting to take it to the bank. Maybe I'll just frame with one of her pictures with her "look what I can do" looks! :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I always thought the cliche "the dog ate my homework" ... was just that, an overused cliche. But after chasing Ebbe down the hall the other evening after she grabbed a $20 bill out of my hand, I now see WHY it became a cliche.

$20 was rescued, after expending extreme amounts of energy (MINE) and a bribe ... had to, it was $20! :?

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
One picture frame - $20.00. One ten dollar bill - $10.00. One rescued doodle with the darling face .... PRICELESS!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ooh what a cute pic of Miko! :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Excellent tribute to Miko...I love it, how clever!

Now, we're not going to see anything like that from your ANGEL Jonah, are we??????? :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lynn...you mean innocent soft mouthted never does a thing wrong JONAH?

and great PIC Gene!! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GENE i think Jonah's ID and EGO had it out that day hahahhahaaaa
and i am sure he found inner peace afterwards :wink:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
How funny! Mimo looks like " oops!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonah, well, he looks so satisfied!! :p

Having framed those pics is great! :wink: :idea: :wink:

Just yesterday I "lost" a hundred dollar bill....and was SURE Coco had gotten hold of it.....Not true.
Her loopy mama :oops: just put it in the wrong pocket of her purse....
Coco, the poor dear, is always being accused as the culprit.....
('tis logical reasoning, however) :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts