Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Iris is petrified of Maggie's cast - and will not go anywhere near her because of it. Poor Iris! Sandy is being good as gold - very gentle with Maggie even though Mags is a psycho pup at the moment (she has NO idea her leg is broken). He won't play with her unless they are both laying on the couch....

First meeting

Playtime on the couch - I'm working on teaching all three dogs that they can only get on furniture by invitation...

And her pretty new collar - I chose it because it would be obnoxiously bright against her blue black coat. But it turns out it looks GREAT on her!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
OMG those photos of her with Sandy are so adorable!!!

Playtime on the couch - I'm working on teaching all three dogs that they can only get on furniture by invitation...
haha...let me know how that goes :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmtoth2 said:

LOL oddly enough Sandy & Iris pretty much have it down unless I'm not within their line of vision... or if I'm asleep on the couch I'll ocassionally wake up with a 45lb weight on my back...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just one more of Mags...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
so how long does that poor doodle have to have that cast on for? Hopefully Iris will become less afraid of it!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Wow, awesome pictures! Maggie and Sandy look so happy together on the couch. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures. I hope Iris accepts the cast soon so she can join in the fun.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
lmtoth2 said:

I am trying that myself. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
KRISTIN....awesome pics !!

Maggie looks like she is chock full of personality!!! she's adorable :D
and for some reason doesn't look like her cast will slow her down one bit hahhaaaaaaaaaaaa LOVE the pics on the couch with the tongues hanging out :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts