Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new. LOVE THIS FORUM. I have been "lurking" for some time, I feel like you are all friends...I learn so much from you....and love the pictures.
I wanted to introduce you to Maddie, our F1B Labradoodle and love of our lives.... She is now 5 months old.

·
Registered
401 Posts
First, Welcome to the forums!

Secondly, love the pics! where'd you get her? you must be so proud to own such an adorable dood!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hello Welcome to forums...I am new here too...anyway...Maddie is adorable, she looks so cuddly and soft...and I love her name too...have fun with her!!! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:?: where'd we get her?

We got her from a family breeder in Salt Lake City. This was their first litter.

:?: How did I do the Collage?

I use Corel Draw to edit my pictures, then export to a jpg.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
What a gorgeous puppy! (And I agree...really nice artwork!)
Your Maddie looks very much like one of my F1B puppies...Copper...he now belongs to Vicky (on this forum)...and the resemblence is amazing!

Are you from Utah? I was raised in Utah...Orem/Provo area.

I'd love to be in touch with your breeder! Would you please tell them about this forum and ask them if it would be okay to give me their email address?

I always thought that Utah needed a good Labradoodle breeder and...I know of a good organization for them too, if they are interested...

Do they have a web page?

You can send a private email to me by clicking on the PM box below...sure hope to hear from you...and again, welcome to you and to Maddie! She's adorable!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Dream

I emailed her, and asked permission to give you her email address. I will PM you if she says I can. They had a web page, however I cannot acsess it now. I image they took it down when they sold all the puppies.

I live in Southern Utah. I had been researching and considering Labradoodles since we lost our Yellow Lab to cancer in September. I pretty much had decided that we were going to do the dood route, I was even dreaming about them. Since I saw no breeders in our state, I just figured we would have to travel out of state when the time came. In January, I had a dream one night that I was walking down a path, and a woman with 2 doods was walking towards me. I went crazy for them, and asked her where she got them. She said to me " You only have to look in the paper, but when you see them call right away, because they go fast". That was all she said to me and walked away. The next morning I was reading the paper on line...like I alway do...but never read the classifieds. I remebered my dream, and decided, I would not see any doods, but what the heck. To my amazement - There was an add for F1B's. I about fell off my chair...I told my husband our baby was waiting for us- called the number, drove 4.5 hours to Salt Lake City the next day and picked up our Maddie.....

I still get goose bumps when I think she came to me in a dream.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts