Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well............. I'm probably the longest lurker you've ever had (December?) :oops:

I've totally taken advantage of the free online "doodle college".

I also feel as though I KNOW all you regulars and your small, medium, big, and yea... HUGE handsome boyz !!!

Got my baby this afternoon. Miss Jazzie is an 8 week old mini golden doodle.

I've spent just about every night reading and laughin until sometimes I almost fall off my barstool (with no alcohol either !)

Well, tonight I dropped a paper towel and didn't realize it....... now it's your turn to laugh. I'm exhausted....

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Great that you are introducing yourself and Miss Jazzie (cute name). She is a cutie for sure. If you have been around since December then you are ahead of the game for sure. Most of us knew nothing before we got our doodles and had to learn the hard way.

Enjoy your sweet girl and drop in often...we love pictures :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Hi Jane, Welcome to you and Jazzie, she is adorable

- I had no clue about doodles when I got Annabelle, had 4 labs and 1 mutt before Annabelle.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Welcome Jane and Jazzie!! She is a beauty! You are very far ahead of the game(you already know who's crazy here). I found this forum when I googled the following sentence, way back in Oct, 2006.........

"My labradoodle puppy has runny poop" :oops: :lol:

Everyone here was so helpful and nice.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Welcome! Glad you came out of the land of lurkdom. Your little doodle is adorable!

Stay a while - here are the keys to the doodle-forum Ladies Room :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Woke up EARLY this mornin....

Thanks for the warm welcomes. You'd think I'd be an expert by now after all the lurking, but there is just too much too remember.

I've never had anything but labs, and no 8 week old puppy in over 15 years -- so it's teachin this ol dog to "remember" all the ol tricks. I don't remember the tiny tiny "poop" !!! LOL

She is doing wonderful, laying at my feet at the snack bar. I have to keep my legs up because she think they are a biting "toy" at this point and I'm tired of saying "no" to her. She seems content.... for now.

[
img][/img]

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Welcome! She is just precious! I did a lot of lurking before we got Lucas, and read, and read, and worked hard to be prepared... the first week we had him... I forgot everything!!! I was running around trying to react in the "right" way, but really I was just running around. Fortunately, it slowly came back! This forum is the greatest!!! Look forward to LOTS of pictures!!!

G

·
Welcome Gorgeous Jazzie and Jane! We can't wait to hear your stories! And watching Jazzie grow is a bonus!!! Please continue posting lots of pictures!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
So nice to meet you Jane and your intro is GREAT........jazz-min is so precious and melts my heart with her puppyish cuteness!!!

glad you came out of the closet

.....watch out for the few crazy hooligans such as GENE who in real life always wanted to be a proof-reader.
me? i try to write the reality show at my house with doodles and teenagers
oh i am the typo queen but am always willing to share the title.

Posting Pics is manadatory of all doodleaholic parents
and posting pics of any natural doodle antics is necessary for the rest of us to forget our past doodlized horrors and OK laugh so much harder
when it's someone Else's doodle!

sit back, enjoy and don't forget to share all details on mishaps hahhaaa
pics need to be included when possible :wink:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hooligans.....

AnnMarie,

I ......... think I remember who you are.......... the one .......... in the cage? (where I amost spit my glass of wine looking at the picture ?) It reminded me of something I might do (but not sure I'd have the guts to take the pic -- give me time with Miss Jazz's "puppy stages", and I just might).

Everyone kinda snickered..... and then laughed out loud when I arrived to pick up my baby becuz her hair matched mine !!! (shhhhhhhhhh......... I secretly planned it.) Gene better look out for theeze semi-redheads. 8) We're both going to secretly "lighten" over the years (but no one needs to know).

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Welcome Jane - Jazz is so cute :)

AnnMarie,

I ......... think I remember who you are.......... the one .......... in the cage? (where I amost spit my glass of wine looking at the picture ?) It reminded me of something I might do (but not sure I'd have the guts to take the pic -- give me time with Miss Jazz's "puppy stages", and I just might).
hahaha...that's probably the 2nd best photo of Annmarie ever...we all know the best one :wink:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just something to think about

Well......... I brought a travel crate for the ride home, but the "baby" part got to me (8 wks and oh.... so "little"), so decided to get my girlfriend to drive and I would just "hold" her. Well, LO AND BEHOLD, I rode with her wrapped in the sheet all the way home (and one of the toys in my arm) and she slept or was calm the whole way -- even thru the bumps and stop lights at the end. (It was about 2 hours.)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
Welcome Jane - Jazz is so cute :)

AnnMarie,

hahaha...that's probably the 2nd best photo of Annmarie ever...we all know the best one :wink:
Does that picture need to "rear" it's ugly head again...... :oops: :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
lmtoth2 wrote:
Welcome Jane - Jazz is so cute

Quote:
AnnMarie,

hahaha...that's probably the 2nd best photo of Annmarie ever...we all know the best one

Does that picture need to "rear" it's ugly head again......
hehe...obviously I vote "yes" to that :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Jane you not only had a totally AWESOME INTRO
i can already see you being one the better Hooligans on this forum with typos to appear randomly

and HEY the voting polls aren't open you silly nillies..........it's an Intro
for JAZZ-MIN and Jane
no more if's, and's BUTT's, etc :wink: :lol: :D

ps I FEEL THE LOVE

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
gene said:
Does that picture need to "rear" it's ugly head again...... :oops: :lol:
I think they BOTH do <<hint hint>>. We need to see "The Many Sides Of Annmarie".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts