Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is so great all this info I can find here. It is funny that for a few days I have been thinking about what I should do about Kaspers pulling when we walk. He usually is great on the leash, and he knows heal (when he knows I have a treat) but when he sees something interesting he might jump out all of a sudden and pull really hard. and I am just not that strong hehe. Anyways, I sign in here and yes, there are allready at least two discussions about extsacly what i wanted to know :D :D so before i could even ask about the gentle leader collar, someone was allready talking about it. So thank you everyone! And I try ofcourse to speak up when I think I know something that might help others :)

I have been really busy with finals past few weeks, but I am done now, and have been calling around, and finding informations on obedience classes for Kasper. And I am charging the battery on my camera, so hopefully i can show you some pictures in the next few days.

Thanks everyone, Kasper and Mom :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
yes this forum is great...also great way of sharing, learning, caring and Laughing alot too!!!

oh congrats on being done with finals!! now you can relax a bit :wink:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Welcome back, congratulations on finishing finals...ugh!
Now, enjoy the holidays, and those easier walks!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Yes! This is a really friendly and informative forum. I'm learning a lot and have a place to go to talk about my dog where I don't feel I'm boring people.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I know.. u never have to feel people are uninterested here. even the smallest thing gets the ball rolling and helps us raise our doods just a little bit :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats so true, I have never done this internet chat thing before, but this is really cool. I dont know anyone who ones a doodle in RL, and apart from all the information, it is just so great to look at all your pictures and videos.

And having someone to share with, the joy your doodle brings you, is just great :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Yep, this forum is a lot like sitting down with friends over a cup of coffee...only sometimes you laugh so suddenly you spit the coffee across the room! (And the friends still like you. :wink: )

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Totally agree especially about the part of not boring people...........
I know sometimes when I keep going on about Denver that
people will say its just a dog ..............oohhh that makes my blood boil
and then I come here and we all get excited about which dog had a good poop. ............ bahahahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Awesome forum............

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
it's like a virtual coffee shop where you can bring your laughter, stories, concerns, questions and TONS of pics ofyour doodles
and everyone likes you more for it! :D

then again it is like having an extended family too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts