Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say to all of you that this forum is the absolute best, bar none. I seriously think that we have quite a few stand up comedians posting here that could probably host their own show. I can not tell you how many times that I am in stitches when reading some of the common quirks of our Doodles. I have had tears streaming down my face and am unable to even read some of the posts for a few minutes, because I have been laughing so hard in recognition that my Denver is not just quirky all by himself, he has a whole breed of dogs with the same traits. So thanks to all for making this so much fun. And thanks for all the wonderful training tips, and info from all of you experienced breeders out there and for the owners who share their stories, you are all priceless.

My name is Sue
( aka Blueteal)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
sue, I've laughed so hard at times I have lost my morning coffee.

this forum is the best for sure!!!! The advice, laughter and doodle antics shared ...this is better than COMEDY CENTRAL on hbo hahhahaha

What I truly love is how honest sincere and caring everyone here is sharing their laughter and love of doodles. Iget teased by my family that Max isn't a human baby ....what??!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Sue, thanks for posting this...you are sooooo right! Sometimes I find myself laughing out loud...and my dogs look at me, well, not like food...but like I am nuts.

Gene...you, absolutely, could do stand up! I am always looking forward to your comments!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I love this place as well, it's been great to tap into other people's experiences and wisdom. Heather and myself would have been so lost without this place during Bella's long diagnosis.

Bella would also be a stand up comic if she was human, she's got that kinda personality 8) :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts