Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marley got to the dog park twice this weekend. We went Friday afternoon and then again Saturday. Sorry we missed ya MadCity Mike, but something came up and we did not make it til later in the afternoon on Saturday. Perfect conditions on both days. Then we go blasted rain, sleet then more snow. Nasty. Nasty conditions yesterday afternoon and evening.

Friday was not to busy, and Saturday, Marley meet lots of new dogs. Several doodles. Here some shots.

Beaugart..A great dog.

The ever present Jewel.

Riley..First time seen, an good looking, but an agressive "labragoldendoodle"??

An active black doodle, whose family got a kick out of seeing another doodle.

A Mastiff puppy London.

And of course, happy go lucky Marley
[/img]

[/img]

Fetch
[/URL][/img]

Near days end, Sunny blue skies, and bright white snow. Can't ask for much more!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snow is so pretty. It's a shame it has to be cold for it to happen!
Yeah, but Friday and Saturday temps hover in the twenties, which around here this winter is a good day to take advantage of the "warm weather" and go outside to get some exercise at the dog park.

Looks like a great time!! What park were you at?
Rupey, The Madison area is loaded with dog friendly parks. This one is the Prairie Moraine Parkway which is located on County Hwy PB near Verona. Huge park. About 160 acres full of trails and open area for the dogs to roam. In Watertown, you are not too far away if you ever decide to take a road trip or come to Madison, feel free to contact me through a PM. We always welcome more doodles. We have a small group of people we see each Saturday doodles and non doodles. The more the merrier we always say. Let me know if you like.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Greg....thanks for the great pictures and video....looks like a grand time had by all!! I love the way Marley's coloring seems to be changing. What a handsome boy....and FAST!! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
once again THANKS for posting some awesome pics!!! and of so many dogs besides doodles, looks like all had a grand ole time!!! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts