Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am new to the board (how helpful it's been!!!!), and am currently looking for a chocolate female labradoodle....if anyone could give me contact information for breeders in Kansas, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hey, welcome! I'm in Colorado but there are some GREAT KS breeders who post here!
look for these breeders:
Diane, Linda, Holly, Virgil...Lee Ann is in MO, outside KC
Do a search under those names, but Diane posts as DixieDi, and Linda's posts are "gracielou"

I'm sure they will all reply but I thought I'd start off with the intro's. :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hello Ashdood, I have some adorable F1b chocolate females available that will be ready for new homes in 2 wks. Please e-mail me for more info or click on the www below to see pics :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Hi Ashdood...welcome!
I agree with Maureen's post...and I totally trust and admire Diane (dixiedi) and Linda (gracielou)...the breeders mentioned by Maureen are great resources...but if Diane has pups available soon, you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Thanks for the nice words guys!! You are all great :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
My Murphy came from 4 Paws Puppies, and Linda was very helpful and gave me tons of information. I would recommend her very highly. Murphy has been a joy and and a constant source of amusement.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My doodle came from Topeka -- we've had him for a year and absolutely love this dog. They have liters twice a year and all their puppies are raised in the home w/their family and children. He was very well socialized when we got him. I don't think they have a website, but the email address is [email protected] -- good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts