Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all you doodle lovers! I was hoping for advice/help. I am looking for a chocolate F1 labradoodle with breeding rights. I have several years of experience in breeding, so I am aware of the costs, work and responsibility that comes with the decision to have puppies. Call me crazy, but I still love it!!!! That being said, I may or may not decide to have puppies....it depends on the health and temperament of the dog, the level of activity in my household (3 boys), etc. The stars all need to align just "right". I would like, simply, to have the option. For the time being, I just want a sweet puppy to add to my household. Thanks for any help you can offer!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Heather and Welcome! :D

I hope to have a litter of F1 Labradoodles sometime in late Spring or Summer. I won't have chocolates, but with have both creams and blacks. They will most likely be a medium size, however, if the stud I want to use doesn't work out, then they would be standards that would carry the chocolate gene. I know it's not exactly what you are looking for, but thought I would throw it out there.

I also MAY consider selling a cream F1 that does carry the chocolate gene that I kept back for myself from my last litter. She's almost 10 months, very smart, started her training, but she is very, very active. I'm not positive I'm going to sell her, but would definitely talk about it if you were interested.

If not, I'll keep my ears open for you. Good luck!!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Hi Heather, welcome to our group!
I don't have chocolates either... and my last female is spoken for as of today.
Just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hello!!!
I breed F1b's for now....multigens when my F3 is old enough.

I hope to have f1b's born in chocolate, both Standard, and Miniature, in the next 2-3 mos.

Also, can I suggest you talk to Jac? she has puppies carrying chocolate.
Also, there's Holly - search for her posts and I'm sure her website is there.

Nancy (doodlesville) might or might not sell to breeders, or that used to be her policy. But she is helpful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts