Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: I know that this is a site for labradoodles but I was hoping someone could help me out. We are looking to find a breeder of F1B mini golden doodles in Illinois or the surrounding states. We have three young (8, 6, & almost 3) kids and thought that a mini goldendoodle would be a great addition to our family. We would like to be able to choose our own puppy but would be willing to ship one if we had to. We would like a female, preferably low shed/no shed (although there are no guarantees for this.) and absolutely a mini. We would also like to go with a breeder who is first and foremost reputable and also reasonbly priced. Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi and welcome, some of us on this forum also raise Goldendoodles so you are in a good place :) I would suggest going to
www.goldendoodles.com and searching for your future breeder there. They have a list of owner recommended breeders and I'm sure you can find a reputable mini breeder among this list.

Let us know when you find your pup, we'd love to hear all about him/her.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm a new breeder of F1B miniature goldendoodles and F1B miniature labradoodles in Naperville, IL. I bought my girls from some top-knotch breeders and I am fully testing them before breeding. I am currently on the "newer breeders" list on www.goldendoodles.com as I will not have puppies till March 2007. I'm working on my full website, but I have a holder site you can check at www.naperdoodles.com. Good luck in finding a mini goldendoodle, they are fabulous, and please let me know if you will still be in the market in early 2007.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.