Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!

Wow, it's been ages since I've been here...maybe a year or so!

I'd like to give a brief update on things. A year and a half ago I had my sweet labradoodle, Leno. After a rough divorce I moved out and was unable to take Leno to my new place. It was a cramped apartment and dogs weren't allowed. Luckily my ex husband was able to take him to his parents place. It worked out for a month and my ex MIL decided she didn't want Leno in her home anymore.

It was hard enough saying bye to him once but we had too again. I ended up meeting a wonderful couple 4 hours away from in the country side through petfinders (I think) and they took our sweet boy. It was so great and wonderful to see him run free on an acre of property with another doggy friend and this couple truely were amazing. I've gotten a few updates from time to time and so far ...he's been doing great!

Fast forward to today. I have moved to another state (MA) and we live in a fairly large house on our own acre of property. Our back yard is huge and we are looking to adopt another doodle.

I'm a firm believer in rescuing. Leno was a rescue and all the pet's I've had from growing up till now have been rescues.

I am looking for a doodle who is looking for a happy active home. I have a bouncy 8 yr old. We have lot's of room to play and we go hiking right from the woods in our backyard. In the summer we visit the beach OFTEN and of course our new doggy friend would go everywhere with us.

With that said ...I would really LOVE to help a dog in need and give him the home he deserves. If you know anyone in the Northern MA area who is looking for a new owner PLEASE contact me.

My email address is [email protected]

Thank You,
Brooke :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hi Brooke
(nice name!)
I posted an update - all dogs are on petfinder
good luck finding your new doodle!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dreamer728 said:
Hi Brooke
(nice name!)
I posted an update - all dogs are on petfinder
good luck finding your new doodle!
Hi thanks!!! I will check it out. You are also really close to me :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi Brooke,

Welcome back! I remember your posts from when you needed to re-home your doodle, so it is great to hear that your life is moving forward in a good direction. I am sure there is a doodle just waiting for you to find him or her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts