Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So....I really like this toy that Jonah only wants when I've got it.

So, I have it this morning....he steals it, I get it back and when he tries to get it back...I growl! He backs off and goes and gets another toy. Well, two can play that game, so I steal his new "toy", and sit right under dad's feet. I'm chewing and ripping and pulling...Dad looks down......

Yep, you guessed it...the remaining chair cushion from the dining room.....

Sorry Dad...I thought it was ok!

Oh well, guess Dad will have to get Jonah something different for his Birthday!

Miko

·
Registered
853 Posts
OH Mika! You poor abused child! Jonah keeps getting you in all kinds of trouble! To be on the safe side, don't tear up anything that is made of cloth and has stuffing, ok? (I see you know how to put on your sad, repentant face - that's good!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh Miko... Its time to stop using Jonah as your role model. He's going to get you into trouble!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I WAS sitting here half awake that is till i saw MIKO's newest adventure :shock: hahahhaha ohhhhhhhh my !!! that was one good chew job!
HOWEVER i refuse to let Max and Peanut view these pictures so they don't get any ideas. Or i'd be wearing a Fleecy Hair coat next winter :wink: hahahhahahaaa

MIKO tell your dad to have 2 Kongs, 2 teething rings and multiple toys lying around at all times so you won't get in trouble anymore when you follow jonah's lead.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Jonah Jonah Jonah
Everything I told you about them girls is true!!!
Do you see it buddy.
You have taught her very well, just like we planned
cause now when your Dad is not around he will never be sure if it was you or Miko. Your lawyer will be able to get you off so much easier now!!!
This is even better than the intruders cause your Dad has seen first hand
what you sister can do.
Way to go buddy!!!!!

Denver
It's almost your birthday!!!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Denver....I'd be completely in the clear once I can teach the squirt to break out of her cage!

There's a bunch of cool guys in the yard working on my birthday present. Dad said it won't be done til the day after! I was just out checking all the holes to see if they pass inspection! They do!!

Jonah

There's these really scary guys outside and I refuse to potty outside til they're gone. I can't potty with an audience...so I've been pottying by the door. Dad's not to happy, but says he understands.... :cry:

Miko

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
My my Miko!!!! You've certainly come into your own!!! hahahaha... :shock:
with a little guidance from your big brother Jonah!!!!!
You sure are a little cutie....those eyes are something else!!!!
You GO girl!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For some reason, Peg from Lady and the Tramp with voice by Peggy Lee, reminds me of Miko. I think it's the eyes! Or maybe I'm just tired!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hahahahaha Gene...you're right! She's the spitting image....and I think you're probably tired too and need a rest from fluff patrol!

G

·
That is too funny! Miko DOES look like her! It IS the eyes! Miko has that demure 'Lady Di' gaze down pat. That's why you fell so hard, Gene :lol: She's a charmer!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW!! Linda, that is amazing...I guess I should be more forgiving now that she's a look a like for Princess Di also!! I bow to you Miko and pledge to be your humble servant!!

G

·
Well, we already have King Jonah...or is it Jonah King? :wink:
So now we have Princess Miko (and she does look like royalty :lol: )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts