Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm in love!! :lol: I just e-mailed for more details. She has a brother or 2 and mother available. Did a map quest and it's only and hour and a half from me. I'll keep you posted......

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=7763121

Jonah thinks she looks "HOT"!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
YIPPEE, please be sure to keep us posted on what you find out. Hopefully she will be on her way into your hearts soon :) What a cutiepatootie :!:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got an e-mail this morning. She is from an Amish puppy mill in Ohio. She goes to the vet on Tuesday. I tried to open their pre-adoption application document, but my computer won't, so I asked them to send me one. They are a private rescue, so I'm hoping to get more info so I can go and meet her after the application screening. Keep us in your good doodle thoughts.I'll keep you all posted. If it's meant to be, it'll happen!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed here in Kansas for you!!! Good luck :!:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My cousin daughter fixed me up with the application form. Gotta love a computer wizz!! :wink: I e-mailed the application and trying not to get too excited. :wink:

·
Registered
162 Posts
She really is a gorgeous pup. Obviously, Jonah needs a partner in crime. I love the black & white doodles...and the brown ones...and the black ones...and the white ones...ARRGHHHHH Good luck from Louisiana.

LizziesMom

PS remember, Lizzie was a rescue at 6 mths old & no any residual problems because of it.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm a little depressed......I went to the petfinders site....and no picture of Jessica!! :( The link still works, but she's not on the site! I e-mailed this evening. will let you all know if/when I hear something.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Keep your chin up Gene, maybe they took her off the site because you are going to get to adopt her?! I hope, I hope, I hope :)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
I am keeping my fingers crossed for you Gene.
Good luck and do not let it get you down, if not her then your perfect match is on the horizon. :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Gene didn't realize you posted this ....though i had the link.

can't you call them??? if not email them again.

then again ...i know of a few goldendoodles available :wink:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dixiedi said:
Keep your chin up Gene, maybe they took her off the site because you are going to get to adopt her?! I hope, I hope, I hope :)
Got an e-mail this morning....they took her down and are reviewing my application so she is on HOLD!!! She's going over the application today/tomorrow....PAWS CROSSED EVERYONE!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts