Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Adorable, and looks a lot like him. Mcikey is poodley looking with his fur, but does not seem like he would mat. I would have to push his fur down to get his height accurately, but he seems to be as tall I said. He has the cutest nose, and eyes. He loves other dogs and loves to just lay at your feet. Not the description I got of him at all from the owner.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh he is just too cute! i love the parti puppies!! how old is he? if we lived closer i would be so tempted as we are considering getting a friend for Dexter...however after this summer would be a more conveninent time.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
oohhhh i fell in love all over again!!! Gene he would match MIKO.
I wish i lived closer as i'd consider him here with Max and Peanut.
Why do all these great older doodles have to be so far from NY :cry:

what kind of training are you talking about? If he's housebroken then all the other stuff is easy (or is to me).

He is absolutely a living doll baby!!!I love his eyes!!!! yeah just melted

OH peanut's home as of an hour ago!!! :D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First off, How is Peanut? I have not read the updates. He is absolutely house broken. LOL He has not had any accidents in ym home. The only thing bad that I saw him do was he jumped up to reach my counter and was doing the counter surfing thing. I stopped him yesterday and he has not done it today, so he actually really has no issues. he has had an obedience class with the previous owner. He is now sitting next to my son. My son likes this guy, but I have 4 dogs of my own and cannot keep him. It even makes me sad.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Shannon(Phantom-Star) said:
First off, How is Peanut? I have not read the updates. He is absolutely house broken. LOL He has not had any accidents in ym home. The only thing bad that I saw him do was he jumped up to reach my counter and was doing the counter surfing thing. I stopped him yesterday and he has not done it today, so he actually really has no issues. he has had an obedience class with the previous owner. He is now sitting next to my son. My son likes this guy, but I have 4 dogs of my own and cannot keep him. It even makes me sad.
Peanut came home with me an 1.5hrs ago!!!!The vet said she was healthy enough to go home and does better with mom! :wink: ! So i am observing her for the next 3-5days in high hopes she;ll keep improving and no surgery if all goes well.
She ate like a horse...and finally had a firm poop for me !!! :shock: which is a great sign!! She is running all over the place, playing with Max and omg ---you'd think her and Max were separated for a month!! hahahhahahahaa it's like someone put too many quarters in both of them!!! hahhahahhahaha my shins already got banged 8 times, nipped 2 times, they tried to get past the plant barracade...peanut was trying to steal max's food too. soooooooo i'd say Peanut's doing great

Shannon why can't you live closer ???? i'd take that doodle in heartbeat

1 - 20 of 27 Posts