Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont have many pics of LizzieDoodle, so I borrowed a camera & voila! OK - maybe this is overkill, but my motto is "love me, love my doodle." Just wait until I steal Gene's recorder! Here goes cute :)

Humans beware, I have doodle eyes & know how to use them. HAHAHAHA <-- evil doodle laughter

Im a doodle, youre a doodle, wouldnt ya like to be a doodle doo?

How you keep a goofy doodle in line.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wow....love all 3 pics!!!! but the dobermans' eyes hahahaha looks like he's going crazy and he's had about just enough--- hahahhahaaa!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our dogs are a study in contrast LOL I think that dober stare is the reason alot of people find them so forbidding - as compared, of course to doodle eyes! Amazing that Lizzie isnt really intimidated much.

LizziesMom

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Beautiful pictures and dogs! Is that a 'doodle' hair I see on Dogge's snout??? I thought Doodles didn't shed??!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh I didnt know if anyone would notice to doodle hair. Lizzie does shed a little but nothing like Dogge. It's strange that the long haired dog hardly sheds but the short haired one drops hair every place she goes. Im surprised Dogge isnt bald!

LizziesMom

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Ha-ha...I know what you mean! There's chocolate lab hair everywhere, :? and black doodle dust bunnies just seem to roll along in the breeze..we finally bought leather couches, because I was sick of trying to get every last hair out of the furniture! Did the same when we bought a new mini-van...I love it! No hair anywhere! (except on the floor...ha-ha.. :roll: )

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Raleighsmom....i also have leather couches...but for my landcruiser i just bought the lambskin rubberized throw 30x60in for my back seat...that way they don't slide and my tan leather stays clean

1 - 10 of 10 Posts