Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My human brother and sister are so silly. The things I put up with......I was trying to play with my dismembered ducky (see background).

G

·
Cali:

I am so sorry! Mom does that to me all the time!! I wish they would just let us destuff and dismember our toys in peace!!!

Woof
Maya

Cali you are too cute!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Cali,
Red looks cute on you!
But I know, Mom always does stuff like that to me as well.
Or she flashes lights in my face with her camera because dismembering my toys is "too cute" sometimes...

~Sammy-Doodle

·
Registered
189 Posts
But I thought the 'wolf' was supposed to be dressed as Grandma?!! This gives the fairy tale a whole new twist ;)

...Once upon a time little Red Riding Hood went walking through the woods with a basket of food for her Grandma. However, on her way she met a beautiful playful labradoodle. She was so happy to see him that it wasn't until some time later that she realised he had taken off with her basket of goodies and her red hood - naughty doodle. So, poor without-a-Red Riding Hood went home to her mother to explain what had happened. Meanwhile, the big-red-doodle-hood went on his way to Grandma's. Of course he ran very fast and got there just as a wolf was entering the house and about to eat Grandma. Fortunately, the arrival of the doodle so shocked the wolf that he panicked and ran off into the woods. Grandma didn't get her lovely basket of food but she did get to spend the afternoon with a lovely doodle and a slightly chewed red hood. Luckily for the doodle, Grandma had at least 10 semi-destuffed ducks for the dood to play with.

And they all lived happily ever after...

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ChasP505 said:
Too cute... she looks like an Italian grandmother!
High 5....hahhahaaaaaaaaaa

Cali sure looks good in red :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Libby, that story is too cute! :D It will now be Cali's bedtime story so she can have sweet dreams.

Jonah, Cali doesn't believe you're a big bad wolf! She wants to know when you're going to come over and play. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts