Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As of last Wednesday I am a proud new owner of a doodle from Jacque Reynolds at Back Porch Breeders. Working with Jacque from start to finish has been absolutely a wonderful experience and I have fallen in love with my little Abby. Yesterday she was 9 nine weeks old and was 11 pounds as of last Friday. She already knows to go to the door to potty - yeah!! Also, I can either say or use hand signals for her to sit or go down. She is a very fast learner :)

I work from home and the first picture gives new meaning to "dog tired" :lol: She has a tendency to sleep under my feet or on the base of my chair. This little sleeping beauty will go from dead to the world pup to turbo pup in a matter of minutes...she is a hoot :p

I look forward to this forum and have already learned quite a bit about doodles from all of you. Thanks!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh my gosh what a beautiful little angel!! And Jacque you must be so proud!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh shes ADORABLE! Obviously you're already getting a taste of the doodle antics - they're such funny pups! Enjoy her!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Awww she is a cuty. I love her little face she looks like our Spooky. We just got our first Labradoodle and he is also all black. Is Aby an F1 or F1b? Your Aby and our Spooky have very similar coats.

Congats to you and Aby!!!! Post more pictures I love that little face. :)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Wow, she's a beauty!!!! Congratulations!!

Sweet, sweet face :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your compliments! I am sure Jac is very proud of Abby. This girl even won over my boyfriend's heart and I call him the "anti-dog" :shock:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
OH.........what a beautiful girl....As for the boyfriend.....remember...love me, love my pets :) :) :) :) but with a face like that, who could resist.

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Wow Wow Wow!!!!!
How beautiful she is, now I want a black puppy.
oh yeah and a brindle and a white one. Thank goodness I
already have the Chocolate one.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Had to come back a look again! What I want is another picture of those tous in about a month. They look so clean and fresh now....soon to be the land of empty carcasses!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Abby is an absolute cutie pie! I just LOVE her eyes!!! Those 'innocent' (for now...hahaha) Doodle eyes!!! Welcome to the greatest forum on the net!!!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, my goodness! What a great surprise to see you here! And to see all of these great pictures of Abby! Thanks for joining the forum, and welcome!
You make me so proud... 8) I love the "dog tired" working pics!
Thanks for your kind compliments too...
I have to tell you all that even though "the boyfriend" CLAIMS to be anti-dog...he seemed like such a nice guy...and nice guys just can't resist the doodle charm. Abby has doodle charm in droves!
This is really fun for me...my very first puppy family to join the forum! Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
wowie!!!! that is one adorable cute faced and nosed doodle Abby!! i lov all the pics!!!!! jac you also must be so proud :D

Abby has the sweet face...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh another puppy fix today, thank you :) :D :) :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your little sweetie! Very cute! :D
Jenny

1 - 20 of 33 Posts