Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After our dissapointment of not getting a puppy from the litter we had a deposit on, and some pouting to my husband on my part :D , we brought home our new baby boy, Farley, yesterday! Jane had some puppies still from Mera and DaVinci's April litter, and one little cream colored boy just stole my heart. I called her on Monday and drove to Indy yesterday to get him. We are all completely in love! Jane was so wonderful and helpful. I think I called her at least three times on Tuesday asking questions. She had a wonderful "going home" package for Farley and us to help in the transition. Her dogs are all so sweet and healthy and adorable. I would highly reccomend her to anyone looking for a Doodle!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Congratulations!
I agree, Jane is a fine breeder...I am glad that you found her. Isn't DaVinci the multigen co-owned with Tai from Morning Smiles in Canada? If so, he is a very special dog...
Again, congratulations!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Kelly, I posted on the other thread, didn't see this one until after I had posted. Congrats on Farley, we can't wait to see pics :D

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
OMG, Kelly, Farley is ADORABLE :D I know you are going to have the best fun with him. Thanks for sharing the pics :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts